👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

IDEA: A GUILD SYSTEM FOR CANDY CRUSH FRIENDS... 👬👬

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
edited April 2022 in Ideas Archive

🥭🍇 New to the Community? Sign up right here in only 2 seconds! 🍭🍬

Hello Crushers... 😘

As we loved the new Dachs' Deliveries, i have a huge idea in my mind for improving this feature it will probably make the team implemented in-game! 💞

● What is a guild system? How it works?

It is like a team of 10 players, together, they will help each other to send lifes, complete the deliveries, chat together and many more... 👬👬

You can create your own unique guild and make active or competitive players join your guild and you can do some roles and also you can kick any guild member as you are a leader or you can join another guild if you want to and make some fun and of course, every guild system in any mobile game has the option to chat and it's an awesome place to chat with players to help each other over time!

● How about the Dachs' Deliveries? And new guild events??

Alight, if you did play Candy Crush Soda you will understand how this feature will work this time!

Now with Guild System we can be active everyday and we can work together with this feature to complete so many delieveries for goodies and probably for collecting some stickers for unlocking the new Dachs costume! Not only that, we can play diffrient events as well to work on, just like Bubblegum Troll event! That will be cool right? 😉

What do you think? Did you like it or not? And why? 🥰

So i want you to vote for my idea to make our beloved team made this feature and implemented it in-game... (✿◡‿◡)

Let's see your sweetest comments... 💗

See you around... 🥂🍭🍬

15 votes

Implemented · Last Updated

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?