1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Find your Team here!

Options

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,863 Friends Moderator
    Options

@Veeken, did you click on the magnifying glass, i.e. the search function?

• Veeken
    Veeken Posts: 52 Level 2
    Options

@DieOmimi, of course I did. I copied the team name (

1ForDachs) from your mail to make sure it was wright. No hits. But then I typed 1fordachs and look what happened LOL.

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,832 Level 3
    Options

Yes. I have read your comment now.

You keep telling us that our problem will not be solved for a long, long time. Because the information that you give to the Studio is not accepted there as a priority.

This is clear to me. I've been in the Community for a long time and I know very well that many important problems (problems that are really important for the players) are not solved by the Studio for months and even for years.

But maybe you didn't read my comments very carefully.

I have never said - "I demand a solution to our problem with finding teams."

All my efforts and all the efforts of other guys are now aimed at ensuring that the Studio receives information about our problem. Now we are only looking for ways to transfer information about our problem to the Studio.

If you can do it, then do it (Tell us that you passed the information on, when you passed it on and to whom, what they answered you, gave hope in solving the problem or they said that they would not solve this problem ... etc.). We will be very grateful to you.

If you can't do it, then please tell me who can do it.

I am not asking you to do the impossible. We all have limited opportunities in this life in any field.

I am asking you for something that seems very simple to me.

When someone asks me for something, I always have one of three answers:

1. I will do it.

2. I won't do it. But I'll tell you who will do it.

3. Nobody will do it.

Everything is simple.

Is not it so?

• DieOmimi
    Options

@Veeken, I've now manually typed and Win and see what happened:

Please keep trying. I must have tapped the magnifying glass 20 times until it appeared. Good luck to you.

• DieOmimi
    Options

@ElenaVorona, yes I will do it and add a reference to this thread. The report is first sent to a responsible CM / its representative. If I get feedback that it has been sent to the studio, I'll let you know. 

I'm not a person who runs away from work. I will do everything I can to help you.

I myself am a volunteer and have no direct connection to the studio. But I will send the report to the responsible portal and ask again and again.

I hope this helps.

• ElenaVorona
    Options

I hope you will try to do so.

I will wait for information from you.

I believe in you. Good luck.

(Now my life shows me that volunteers can do everything in their power, and then - everything beyond their strength. I do not ask you for this. I just ask you to try to do what we ask and tell us about results. Nothing else.)

• Veeken
    Options

@DieOmimi, you have more luck than me :( Again no results. But nice of you that you want to help me.

Im now waiting for the Dutch support. They said that they will try to help me. I send your screenshot for the name/motto of the team. Of course I deleted your name etc. I keep my fingers crossed. By the way I saw you are from a country that speaks German. I understood what the text said.

• Veeken
    Options

@ElenaVorona, I got an answer from the Dutch helpdesk. They said they will help me to find your team. I will keep you posted!

• DieOmimi
    Options

@Veeken, I understood your text even without translation. We are neighbouring countries and our languages are a bit similar. I also like to study with a colleague (Mod in Candy Soda) who is also from your country.

If you don't get support from the Suppoert from your country, try what I did. Type in "and Win" and go to the search button (magnifying glass) again and again. Eventually, it will work.

If you would like to collect badges in our community (for your community profile) feel free to ask me. I'm happy to give you the links to our discussions.

You can also visit myprofile to see what badges I have collected here in about 2 1/2 years.

Unfortunately, I can't see your profile (to give you more tips) because you've set it as private.

• ElenaVorona
    Options

You are my hero!

Thanks for not giving up.

I am very grateful to you.

I am waiting for you in our team. It seems that we have a team of very persistent and purposeful players. This is amazing.

I really hope everything works out for you.

Sincerely,

Elena

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?