👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Find your Team here!

Options

Comments

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,894 Level 5
    edited January 2023
    Options

@ElenaVorona I have people on my team who are not in the community and it took them multiple tries to find my team. And that's with me physically helping them. This weekend I physically helped another get on the team and it took 1 try

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,798 Level 3
    Options

What is happening now with the search for teams is a terrible situation.

Thanks to you and other players who share information.

Every message from every player about problems with finding teams is very, very important.

We need to talk about our problems loudly. But we are still not heard in the Studio.

We have this proverb:

"A drop wears away a stone."

We are drops.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,768 Sweet Legend
    Options

I have a suggestion to make. You could list all the teams from the community. So that every player sees the teams. when a new player comes, he can decide which team he wants to join. Type in the search bar and come in. So the teams and his team leaders. Would it be possible?

It would be easier to see at a glance. No one wants to read the whole thread!!

Thanks🤗

@DieOmimi & @MountainMom

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,894 Level 5
    Options

Sounds good in theory, but how would the information be updated? How would you know if a team is full or has openings? This feature could work for community members, but not for people who aren't a part of the community. On my team there are 2 people who are not in the community. There are several community members, and some I have no clue about.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,768 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi!

When the team enters, the number of players is visible. You can see how many players out of 20 players are already inside.

All is well.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,706 Friends Moderator
    Options

@ElenaVorona, I am not "indifferent" to this issue, but admit that I do not check this thread daily. I have read through this thread and understand the issue. The Studio has been working on several types of functionality, such as sending and receiving lives, and addressing some bugs that occurred following the recent contest where 3 new costumes were introduced. Some events were temporarily removed while the bugs were addressed, but there may still be issues. Typically, @DieOmimi and I try to recreate the issue players are experiencing, but we are unable to check out the search-for-a-team functionality without leaving our current team.

Teams are full when the roster has 20 players -- only the team leader can remove a member (to make space for a different player) or accept requests from players to join their team. Players can remove themselves from a team and then be automatically reassigned to a random team. It appears @Xxander has done this more than once and been disappointed. We cannot influence these random assignments.

I am not sure why players cannot find a specific team in the list of teams. I know the team names must be entered exactly as they were created, but they should all appear, even if they are full (20 members). I will relay your message to our CM. As a Game Moderator, I cannot communicate with the Studio directly. They are dealing with a large number of issues around the Community at this time so I cannot promise a quick resolution, but I assure you I will get it added to their list of issues in CCFS.

Thank you to @Spinnifix and @rebelchild for helping out on this!

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,489 Friends Moderator
    Options

@MountainMom I had already reported this problem (finding a specific team), including linking, where I had tried it myself (page 46 / 47 I think). That was in mid-December. 

Unfortunately, I was not able to follow the topic more closely, because we had problems in the meantime, which not only affected individual players. I had to take care of the problems where all the players and the whole game were affected.

I have also said again and again that I will not forget it and I have not. I just can't offer a solution yet. As you wrote, the studio had to take care of general bug fixes and that was done. 

@ElenaVorona had also made an interesting discussion about a feature where a team could be searched and found using a team ID (as in Farm Heroes or Soda). I have also passed that on. 

You can all rest assured that your cries for help will be heard and that the wishes and suggestions will be on our list for improvement. 

But the studio can't do everything at the same time, even if it seems urgent to you. 

Rest assured that I won't forget it and will come back when I have info.  

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 18,870 Level 5
    Options

@Spinnifix

Hello

Thank you very much for the invitation

I appreciate this.

But I'm in a great team. 😍

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,152 Level 4
    Options

I've said this before but when trying to join Elena's team "Play and Win" I tried different combinations of those three words. I'd guess 90% of the time team "cow and goat" would come up, even when"and" was omitted. Something is definitely wrong with the search function.

I have faith in you not to forget about us.

This popped up for me in Candy Crush today, has anyone else seen it?

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    edited January 2023
    Options

@Spinnifix

Thanks for the invite but I already in great team beside I am at the end of levels so wont give much help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?