• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,544 Level 5
  • Tzvi_Marcu
  • LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5

Hiya @Nix66 & @BubbleGumSoda .

Good luck to you both and everyone. 🤗

I would have participated in this one if you didn't have to take 2 screenshots. I get tossed back on the map to where I currently am level wise, unless it's the ending shot where you can click on the camera. Of course then I don't care if I go back.😅 Anyway I saw what you said earlier about not having the badge...but you do. The badge was given out in the Beat the Superstar, (where I got mine) and QueenMia in Beat the Queen, also gave out the badge. I have also had trouble understanding when there is 2 winners so here goes.🙄

If you win and don't have the badge, there is one winner and they get their first one. If you win and already have the badge, you get one step closer to the Champion badge, (total of 5 badges =1 Champion badge). Then you go on for the Super Champion badge, total of ten. Second place gets badge? This is where I get confused 🤣 But I do think that if you win and don't have the badge already, there is only one winner. In your case Nix you have the badge and will get one step closer.🤗

Tagging @rajdeeptb, cause I know that he can clear this up and correct me where wrong.😉

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5

Thanks For Tagging me Dear. @LoveDachs

Ok So first If You Don't Have Champion Badge And You Won The Weekend Challenge There Would be 2 winners . First Winner Will win Champion Badge and A permanent entry in Hall Of Fame, Second Winner Will be one step closer to super Champions Badge or Earn Super Champions badge if he/She Have won 5 weekend challenge.

( if @BubbleGumSoda will Win this weekend. )

(Or There will be 3 winners if Third Player is participating for Champion of champions Race).

Second If You Have Champions Badge From Previous Challenges And You Won The Weekend Challenge there Will Be Only One Winner. Winner Will be awarded with A Permanent entry In Hall Of Fame and One step closer to super champion Badge. (If @Nix66 will win this weekend challenge).

i hope it's clear.

Best Of Luck To all participants. 👍👍

(I'm not participating in this weekend too)

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5

Thanks @rajdeeptb

Yes I understand now🙄, I keep confusing when there is only one winner, 🤦but you did an excellent job of explaining. I knew you would.🤗😉

• Tzvi_Marcu
  • Tzvi_Marcu
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?