🌴 It's ON! Join our Weekend Challenge HERE
🎨First ever Community Art Challenge! Amazing prizes to win!
🔥 Check out all that's Hot right Now! 🌶

(ENDED) 🍪Dunk the cookies and win some gold!🍪

gr33n3y3zgr33n3y3z Posts: 8,502 Friends Moderator
edited May 11 in Win Prizes

CCFS Want to participate? Sign up HERE in 2 seconds!

Hello wonderful crushers 🍭

I fancy a good old dunk the cookies level, do you? For this delicious contest I would like for you to play a dunk the cookies level! Showing three stars on your ending score on your screenshot! Simple right!

Here's an example:

🍪 Rules 🍪

• You may post as many screenshots as you want.
  • You may play any dunk the cookies level you want.
  • Your final score needs to show three stars.

Note-

• Do not edit or remove anything in your screenshot (avatar, level number or score) you may add your username if you want to your screenshot as long as it dose not cover your avatar, level number or score. Any cheating or manipulation of screenshots will be an automatic disqualification of this contest.

🍭 Prizes🍭-

5 players will be chosen randomly and will receive 20 gold bars each

Remember to have fun crushing & dunkin'🍪

This contest will end on may 7th at 1:00 pm EST

. Terms and conditions: “Terms and Conditions here

I'm just a spectator watching your circus...
Prev13456789

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.