🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Level 5638 3 stars impossible

Options
3StarGeneral
3StarGeneral Posts: 8 Level 2

I’ve just passed this level using only 2 moves—one to combine a color bomb with a chocolate bomb to clear the entire board and one other move to make a chocolate bomb. I used boosters to clear everything else and I still didn’t hit 3 stars.

I have also cleared it using traditional moves and I come nowhere close to 3 stars.

What is the point of designing levels like this?

Levels 1256, 1856, 4394, and 4567 are like this but even worse. Levels 1256 and 1856 are quite literally impossible to beat with 3 stars while 4394 and 4568 might be possible, but you’d have to have dozens of boosters and use them to drive up the score while hoping you do NOT clearl the board until you can boost your way to enough points.

The other thousands of levels are designed fairly so it’s really baffling.

Best Answer

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,009 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @3StarGeneral thank you for your good observations. I replayed the levels you suggested and was able to improve from 1 star to 2 stars. I couldn't reach 3 stars on any of the levels, even if I still had 20 remaining moves. It seems to me that the counting of points does not work properly. 

While in other levels each remaining move significantly improves the points, it only makes small progress on the levels you observe.

I will prepare a message for the studio for our community manager to check these levels. If I have an answer from the studio, I'll get back to you.

Thank you for playing Candy Crush Friends Saga. 😍

Answers

• DieOmimi
    edited August 2022
    Options

Hi @3StarGeneral welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga. 🙋‍♀️

I'm sorry you're not happy with level 5638 because you couldn't finish it with 3 stars.

Some levels are actually designed that way. I have some more levels that I didn't manage with 3 stars the first time. 

Sometimes the score also depends on which friend you choose for the level and whether you have additional help. Sweet Streak can be helpful with additional boosters at the beginning of a level. Even if you get a coloring candy or a color bomb at the start through advertising and can combine it with a special candy. Dachs Delivery's special time boosters can also help to increase the score faster.

Sometimes levels are also adjusted at a later time, so that they can receive a redesign after an update and then finish with a higher score. I often try to see if I can complete previous levels with more stars than the first time. In fact, I've already done it in many cases. 😅

I hope it doesn't take away your enjoyment of our beautiful game. 

I wish you a wonderful day. 🌞

• 3StarGeneral
    edited August 2022
    Options

I get that, but what I’m saying is I’ve played these levels over and over and over. Dozens upon dozens of time bc I’ve passed every other level with 3 stars. So if I’m looking to kill time and there are no new levels released or side challenges, I play these levels. I’ve played them with every character they allow. I’ve played them straight and I’ve also with all three pre-start boosters plus dozens of in-game boosters. Three stars is not attainable without one in a million—literally—luck or saving up dozens and dozens of boosters to create special candies and chains to drive your score up in hopes of building the points necessary while actually trying NOT to clear the board.

Level 5638 is not as bad as the other 4. It is probably passable with 3 stars if you save up 20-30 boosters and clear the level with red rabbit (+2 moves) and don’t make a single move.

But even so, what is the point in designing a level that way? Especially when 99% of the levels are designed where attaining 3 stars is within reason. Best case, it’s un-fun and worst case, it’s really frustrating bc King has designed a game with a goal that is unattainable.

Do me a favor—go play level 1256. Play it 10 times. Play it 20 times. Use as many boosters as you want. Play whatever character. Then tell me it is reasonably designed. Level 1856 is no different.

Just look at the star point distribution in the screenshot.

• DieOmimi
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @3StarGeneral thank you for your good observations. I replayed the levels you suggested and was able to improve from 1 star to 2 stars. I couldn't reach 3 stars on any of the levels, even if I still had 20 remaining moves. It seems to me that the counting of points does not work properly. 

While in other levels each remaining move significantly improves the points, it only makes small progress on the levels you observe.

I will prepare a message for the studio for our community manager to check these levels. If I have an answer from the studio, I'll get back to you.

Thank you for playing Candy Crush Friends Saga. 😍

• 3StarGeneral
    Options

Much appreciated.

• 3StarGeneral
    Options

Is there any chance this will actually be addressed?

There are two new levels to add to the list, but I will stop wasting everyone’s time if it’s being ignored.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,026 Friends Moderator
    edited January 2023
    Options

Hello @3StarGeneral, I can assure you that my colleague @DieOmimi will get your concern to the appropriate person(s). We are both volunteers in this Community and try to provide the initial troubleshooting to players. We do not have access to game coding, so we must relay player concerns to those who can determine actions to be taken, if they feel any are appropriate.

I, too, replayed the levels you mentioned in your posts. Like you, I only got 2 stars on level 5638, using only the bonus booster at the start of the level.

However, in my first attempt I did manage to get 3 stars and an interesting score on level 1256 using only one extra booster (striped lollipop):

So, I would call the design on 1256 "reasonable."

I also replayed level 1856. Even after freeing all the octopuses with Jelly Queen and 11 moves remaining, I did not have even one star. It took a score of 100,000 before the first star was awarded. That does not seem reasonable, so I expect @DieOmimi will add that level to her message to the Studio.

Please be patient, as many team members are based in Europe and get weekends off from work. In the meantime, you may want to explore other sections of our Candy Crush Friends Saga forum in this Community. Check out our "Contests" section for opportunities to win boosters and gold bars in your game or unique badges for your profile in this Community. We are always happy to have avid CCFS players join our Community.

• 3StarGeneral
    Options

Yes, 1256 was re-calibrated and is now doable. I should have mentioned that, but the other levels remain unattainable and now you can add 5947 and 6014 to the list.

But if you say they’re awaiting attention, then fair enough. I thought 5 months was pretty patient, but again, fair enough.

Cheers.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,026 Friends Moderator
    edited January 2023
    Options

Hello again @3StarGeneral. We will add levels 5947 and 6014 to your list of concerns. I could not get more than 2 stars on either level, even with extra moves at the end.

I applaud you for setting a personal goal to achieve 3 stars on all levels in Candy Crush Friends!  @DieOmimi and I appreciate your feedback and will continue to work with you to ensure the scoring is reasonable on all levels.

I hope you have also found time to participate in some of the Contests we host here in the CCFS forum. You can find them by clicking on the Contests button at the top of this page.

• DieOmimi
    Options

I re-reported levels 1856, 5947 and 6014 today.

• 3StarGeneral
    Options

Hey, look!

Over a year and still, the simple request has gone unaddressed. Can’t make a programming tweak to make the goals set by the game attainable, but those new levels keep getting belched out every week.

What a garbage company.

In the meantime, at least two more levels with the EXACT SAME PROBLEM have been issued—free the animals, multiple game boards, and a score that is unattainable even if you clear the board using all boosters and no moves at all. Gee, what a surprise. It’s almost like King knows exactly what it’s doing and doesn’t care bc it has volunteers running interference between the users and the company ie user complaints don’t cost them anything in time or resources.

I’m done with this idiocy and if I ever get the chance to meet someone associated with King, I’m slapping them on sight.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?