🌈 Rainbow Run Event & Contest 🌈
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Hello, please help!

Options
EviMargianou
EviMargianou Posts: 3 Newbie

I have a new device, downloaded the game, connected with my Facebook account and thought I got my levels, my lollipops and everything is gone. I had many of them and they are gone... is there anything I can do? I see them on my older device but not on the new one.

Best Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,589 Friends Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @EviMargianou welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga.

The fact that you only see your earned lollipops on your old device is fine. Lollipops are stored locally on the device on which you created them. Only game progress and gold bars will be visible on all devices via your Facebook account. These things are stored on King servers and are only available online. You can also use lollipops when playing offline.Β 

I recommend that you use the lollipops on your old device and collect some on the new device. Dachs Lieferservice will be active again on Friday. Once you've completed a delivery with your team, collect the rewards on the new device and save them there.Β 

We also have a note from the community team. Click on the green font to read it. lost-boosters-on-your-mobile-oh-no-let-s-see-if-we-can-solve-it

• DieOmimi
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Thank you @EviMargianou. That's what I wish you too. Happy holidays and all the best to you and your family.

Answers

• DieOmimi
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @EviMargianou welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga.

The fact that you only see your earned lollipops on your old device is fine. Lollipops are stored locally on the device on which you created them. Only game progress and gold bars will be visible on all devices via your Facebook account. These things are stored on King servers and are only available online. You can also use lollipops when playing offline.Β 

I recommend that you use the lollipops on your old device and collect some on the new device. Dachs Lieferservice will be active again on Friday. Once you've completed a delivery with your team, collect the rewards on the new device and save them there.Β 

We also have a note from the community team. Click on the green font to read it. lost-boosters-on-your-mobile-oh-no-let-s-see-if-we-can-solve-it

• EviMargianou
    EviMargianou Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Thank you for answering! I hope you have a great day ❀️

• DieOmimi
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Thank you @EviMargianou. That's what I wish you too. Happy holidays and all the best to you and your family.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?