Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
I haven't had any events for a few days.I feel likes I'm playng solo....
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It is an issue with quite a few of us. 3 months ago my Race disappeared from the right. It never returned. 2 months ago, my 4 in a row disappeared for 6 weeks. I just got it back / weeks ago. Moderators informed us of IT revisions. They are trying different things on select groups. They permanently removed the tracking bar for team progress eliminating all of those bonuses.
Are you linked to FB? If so try disconnecting snd reconnecting. The last time ZI did my 4 in a row returned.
I hope this helps. You are not alone.