Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
Hi, I spend good money on this game and I'm fed up of things not working properly. Sweet streak jar gone, can't request or give me lives. It's not good enough. Please sort these problems out for the players that love this game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @donhan77, the functionality for sending and receiving lives got some attention recently from our Studio, and it appears to be working better now. During the past few weeks, I have gotten requests for lives from a handful of players and I responded by sending lives to all of them. I got confirmation that the lives I sent were received. I hope you are now having good experience with this functionality.
Hi @donhan77 welcome to our community. Nice that you found your way into our forum Candy crush friends saga.
Our studio is constantly trying to make our game Candy Crush Friends Saga interesting and enjoyable.
We know that sending and receiving life has not yet been optimally solved. That is why my colleague has developed an idea that will soon be implemented. It would be nice if you could add your voice. The more votes an idea has, the higher the priority for implementation.
Click on the green font and you will be taken directly to the vote: improved-functionality-for-sending-and-receiving-lives-in-ccfs.
Thank you for playing Candy Crush Friends Saga.
Happy New Year!! 🎇