🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

❗❗ To all Team Leaders ❗❗

Options
Spinnifix
Spinnifix Posts: 24,776 Sweet Legend
edited January 2023 in Discussions

I would like to open this discussion about our team. Years ago, I had made some suggestions about this and was ignored. That's why I'm trying this discussion and asking you for help!

A team should play visibly for the team leader. 

Unfortunately, a lot is missing here.

I would like to see the levels played. That means: that every completed level is shown. I just mean the number of levels. Thus, we can see if the player is playing and helping us or not.

I would also like to see the players online.

What about you? Do you have any suggestions?

We could collect them here.

Perhaps, it will be passed on.

Now it is very difficult.

Thank you for your support!!! 🤗

Here is the link: Find a team!!!

@aautz1  , @actipton80  , @AkumaXX  , @Alexandra_Tang  , @ALIXKATERINE  , @Amoonmoon  , @Anahita_2005  , @Andres-2  , @Angel_Natasha  , @BarbaraYager  , @barbfuentes1  , @Barry_Dean_Clark  , @Bassin12  , @bearwithme  , @Bellamy32  Bellamy32  , @bekicrusher@BlueberryCupcake  , @Boybinary  , @BQN537  , @bramam  , @BubblegumKisses  ,@BubbleGumSoda  , @BuffaloGal57  , @Candycrush26  , @candycrushinit  , @CandyQueen4321  CandyQueen4321  , @carmenechevarria  , @CassD  , @castilho87@DanielProGamer  , @CerbeRus777  CerbeRus777 , @chad_t  , @ChrisMiller  , @christine88@danicandy  , @crabapple  , @criscount  , @dananelle  , @DBlake13  , @deblg  , @DeepshikhaSharan  , @DGenevieve  ,@DanielProGamer@danicandy@DBlake13@deblg@DeepshikhaSharan@DGenevieve@dharryfn  , @Diamond_Lim  , @DieOmimi  , @Eiliesha_Jarman  , @Elaine67  , @Elenna  , @ellectra  , @_Elsa_  , @EnergizerBunny  , @EOTheGr8  , @gamepower  , @Geogat12@gordan10  , @GingerBlueEyes  , @Girliegirlnr  , @Glenn1972  Glenn1972  , @goofygoody  , @grancaramelo_dulce12  , @Grumpy_Old_Man  , @Gumyupawpaw  , @Havish  ,@gordan10@grancaramelo_dulce12@Grumpy_Old_Man@Gumyupawpaw@Havish@hechicerilla  , @Hell66 , @Hildy  , @hudus  , @Iffu2  , @istuff  , @iviVeiga  , @jeanps  , @Jelly_bean_hearts  , @jennycourt1  , @jew55ia  , @johamilton  , @Kate3A  , @KCullen127  , @Kerrie  , @kiara_wael  , @Kiki_g  , @King_Neal  , @krystie  , @LadyGaivman  , @La Ley  , @Laurenmlh  ,@LeFlarcane  , @lelensp  , @Lemurtek  , @Lexi  , @lilminx666  , @Lisal6715  , @LoveDachs  , @madonnafreak18 , @maf34100  , @marebear1264  , @Mattia_  , @me6412  , @MelMel1975  , @MiaChristine  , @MiladyR  , @mimibrandi , @Mimis2000  , @mmaxinetrammell  , @Moh1977  , @MollyS  , @momwithboys41  , @MountainMom , @Nadia1770  , @Nenikapaki  , @Nikolaos_Prodromidis  , @Nomakay  , @nsshawaii_  , @Palash_Sarma  , @Patrickgish55 , @PattyRae  , @paul5473  , @penken2010  , @pillow6@rebelchild  , @Pitty_Kitty  , @Princess_Jessica  , @PummyRaj  , @quad5  , @Racoon7  Raquad5 @rebelchild  , @Roha  , @rosemariepahayo1  , @Ruksana541  , @SabrinaM  ,@santo_chris97  , @shafer223  , @Shagunpro  , @shanekylietaron73 , @simplyP  , @siti_payung  , @Spinnifix  , @stellanoita  , @Sukanta_Biswas  , @tashanight3  , @teresawallace44  , @Terri_1  , @theredrabbit  , @tininha1975  , @Tracy_Lane@Trishy68  , @Tylers1357  Trishy.6  , @Tzvi_Marcu  , @VickMtz  , @Walezy  , @wbh_cecilia  ,@WendyG78  , @Winge ,  @wykoon  , @Xxander  , @Yorben_Goeree  , @Yosca

Comments

• Laurenmlh
    Laurenmlh Posts: 1,184 Level 5
    Options

I would like to know when they were last active /currently active. I see the level their on(not sure if that's because it's my team?)

• La Ley
    La Ley Posts: 2,691 Level 5
    Options

The issue that I have with the Dachs delivery service is that only the items we collect on new levels count but some of us are at the top of the map so we can't really contribute 🤷🏽‍♀️

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

I can see the levels my team members are on, but I should like to see when they were last active. I'm compelled to take screenshots to compare with the previous Dachs (if I remember!), but I'm also fortunate in having a team member who keeps an eye on progress.

The absence of PMs is a disaster, as there can be no communication with team members and it also prevents team leaders contacting potential team members.

I also believe that there should be some way for those at the end of the map to participate more. Having to play new levels at all times makes it impossible for them.

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,930 Level 5
    Options

I wonder if there is a way to see who contributes to each delivery. An advance in what level a person is on doesn't always tell the participation. A player can be very active and complete many parts of dachs delivery with out beating levels.

• shanekylietaron73
    shanekylietaron73 Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

Wants to know what team he's on I know I'm not a team leader or anything I don't care about that I just I've been reading stuff and I just I don't know where I'm at

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,930 Level 5
    Options

Here is how to find if you are on a team and what the name of it is. Click on the thing I circled. That will show you your team and all of the members on it

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

I agree. I've never found a way to see this, but it would be most useful, as the completion of most quests doesn't depend on winning levels and the contribution made is extremely valuable.

• Xxander
    Xxander Posts: 5,902 Level 5
    Options

Well, im not a team leader. Like it said in an other topic; (some) teams can't be found.

Im not sure IF i want to see personal progress, but in a search for a decent team, it would be helpfull if, for example, you can see last weeks progress from a team. Like me, loads of people progress is hard without the cinema or extra moves.

I also like my privacy. So to much information is for me a no go. Especially when the teams are just for 1 event (my experiance). IF or WHEN there are more team event, then ill concider more information for teamleaders. Or a chat added to the teams, for more contact.

Im just carefull with loads of information, due to horrible situations in my past.

But i agree, this is a feature that can be more productive, or should be more produtive. And deliver more advantage.

My 2 cents

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,776 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello Xander

I understand you. But please also understand this: This is not about your past, but about the game and its teams. We have to consider well everything that suits the teams and players and the team leaders. It's supposed to help us. It would be nice if the team leader wasn't present so that the players could help each other in the team. For example if you don't know how to play a level or it's too difficult. Even before the remove button didn't work. I don't know if it works now. If someone insists on privacy then it would be better to play without a team. It's not meant badly. You just have to be a team player. A team builds on this!!!

• Xxander
    Xxander Posts: 5,902 Level 5
    Options

I got your point 😉 And read all your feedback (always intresting). I know it come from the right attitude and a good hart.

Again a example: yesterday a newbie come on the forum. Bigd***(name). Now he's gone or got a new name. Or an other: the wall of people on the forum are regularly spammed with WhatsApp of foonnumbers/chat requests. As long as I see that behavior, i dont want strangers snooping around my online activity, or telling me what to do or not 😉

im all in with helping eachother, one of the reasons why im here. I love the team options (like sachs or other game events). For Friends the team option should be better and there should be more event and even the game should be improved in my opinion. But should be safe for everyone. And thats why im carefull and cautios whit this type of features.

Im not perse against the idea. But there must be safety option and some privileges should not be in the hands of some "people". Not everyone, like you, has the same attitude and thoughts about "teams".

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?