Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
I play in the app with the Facebook account logged in. But here on the site does not have the option to access with Facebook and I also can not link the accounts, can you help me?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Popmundian, As my colleague has mentioned, Candy Crush FRIENDS Saga is not available on Facebook. If you are actually referring to a different King game, this article might help you to sync your game from King to Facebook: https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/276733/can-i-sync-my-progress-between-facebook-and-king-com#latest.
Article not found.
I couldn't access it. I've been using the app on Android for years and have used the option to log in through Facebook in the app, but I can't find the option to link with an account from here. So they're different accounts. There I am with advanced level, in this account that I use here I never played. I don't want to lose my evolution.
Hi @Kikizinha warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga.
Candy Crush Friends Saga is not offered on Facebook. You can download the app on
Android, iOS, Kindle and Windows.
For synchronization with a Facebook account, we have the following help article. Please try the steps described.
Click on the green font: How can I sync my Facebook and King accounts?
Thank you for playing Candy Crush Friends Saga.