🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Made a mistake

BettinaRick
BettinaRick Posts: 259 Pro Player 👑
edited April 2023 in Support

Oh my... I made a huge mistake buying gold bars in the game to move forward... and ever since.. I get stuck for days in the game.... I guess King are just waiting for me to buy even more, which wont happen... So what to do? I'm playing via the Microsoft app and would be really sad to delete it and then start over again since it too me a long time to even get where I am now. Any suggestions ?

Happy easter to everyone, stay safe, happy and peaceful

Comments

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,179 Friends Moderator

@BettinaRick, Have you checked out this article in our Support section to see if it might help? It is focused on syncing games on different devices, but the process might work for syncing your game on the Microsoft app to King.com. Let me know if it works or not.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 36,988 Friends Moderator

Hi @BettinaRick if you're logged into the game (I hope you are), you won't lose your progress. It is best to log in with an e-mail and password. When you open the app, you should be able to tell if you're signed in. Before you click on the "Play" button, look at the button below. Either it says "Profile", then you are logged into the game and your gold bars and your progress will be stored on the game's server. Then you have the same score on all devices. For example, I also play in the Windows app. But I can only do that at home. When I'm on the go, I play on my phone. On mobile, you also have the advantage that you can sometimes watch ads for extra boosters or extra moves.

If you're not logged in, I highly recommend you do it. If you buy a new device and install the app there, you'll start at level 1 again. If you are new to register, please take a screenshot with your current level beforehand. If something goes wrong with the in-game registration, support can get you back to your proper level.

• BettinaRick
    BettinaRick Posts: 259 Pro Player 👑
    edited April 2023

@MountainMom and @DieOmimi Thanks a bunch for your help and comments.

I am, however logged in at the Microsoft App through my laptop. I've downloaded the app on my phone not that long ago, just to be able to play again when running out of lives on my laptop :D I truly love the game and sometimes I run out of lives too quickly - then I'll just play via my mobile, which is at a lower level. But thanks anyway... I will try to work harder and then move forward in the game here on my laptop.

• DieOmimi

@BettinaRick, if you downloaded the app from Microsoft Store, it doesn't mean you're signed in to the game.

Let me explain better what I mean. The screenshots are in my language. I still hope you understand.

Go to the game on your laptop. Then you see this:

The blue button has an avatar, next to it is "Profile"

I can click on Profile and then I see my login details (for privacy reasons, I can't show everything).

Here's what it looks like when I'm signed in to the game with a King account (not a Microsoft account). My progress is stored on King servers and is the same across all devices.

I'll give another example (it gets too long in a post and I can't post it).

• DieOmimi

@BettinaRick, this is what it looks like when I'm not logged in. The blue button contains the question: Already played?

This means that my progress is only stored on this device. When I have the app on multiple devices, the progress is different everywhere.

Therefore, in this case, I recommend going to the blue button and logging in with an email address.

The first time you need to register. I recommend the green button. The blue button goes via Facebook. However, this platform is very unstable and we often have complaints that the progress is not stored properly.

Fill out the form. For first name / last name you can also use a nickname (like me). Then go to the green "Create Account" button and you have a King account. From now on, your progress will be stored on King servers and will be the same on all devices. Log in to the device where your biggest progress is. Please take a screenshot of your progress beforehand in case something goes wrong with the login.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?