🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Pro players and end of the map players

Options
meme032463
meme032463 Posts: 10 Pro Player 👑

I am both a pro player and at the end of the map. I found waiting around for new levels to drop unbelievably boring. Using a different email but linking to my user name, I started playing again on level one. I now how 2 "games" going. One at the end of the map now, level 6280. The second I am playing now is at level 4105.

So total number of levels... 10,385.

So wondering how many of you are doing the same and your total number of levels played.

Asking to not only see where I fall but like to brag to my gra

ndkids, LOL!

Comments

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,796 Friends Moderator
    edited April 2023
    Options

Wow @meme032463 -- over 10,000 levels played! We are delighted you have found our Friendtastic community and hope you will explore it. First, I suggest you check out an opportunity to win badges by reaching the end of your map for 10 consecutive weeks. Click HERE for details.

And if you haven't already done so, click HERE to find out how to get your special " Pro Player" badge.

You can also earn the 6 milestone badges available in Candy Crush Friends Saga (the bold green fonts are hyperlinks to the relevant discussion threads with instructions for earning each badge):

CCFS Milestone 1000

CCFS Milestone 2000

CCFS Milestone 3000

CCFS Milestone 4000

CCFS Milestone 5000

CCFS Milestone 6000

I also encourage you to explore all sections of our Candy Crush Friends Saga forum. You can click on the 🔥Hot right Now!🌶 hyperlink at the top of this page for a list of our score club badges. And, check out our Contests (green button near top of page) for opportunities to win gold bars and boosters for your game and unique badges for your community profile.

• UncleBob2
    UncleBob2 Posts: 126 Level 2
    Options

@meme032463 Is Tifi still at the “end of the road” with her construction helmet?

I found it hard to contribute to a Dachs Delivery Service team when I was at the “end of the road” because I was essentially limited to replaying that single last level. I am interested if you have experienced that as a problem or not?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?