1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(ENDED) 🔎 Beat the Mod - Badges or Gold Bars to win 🎖️

Options
DieOmimi
DieOmimi Posts: 37,514 Friends Moderator
edited March 6 in Contests

Want to participate? Register HERE!

🍭Candy Crush Friends Saga: play it HERE !

Hi friendtastic players!

Are you ready to beat the mod and win the coveted badge? I bet you are!

I played 3 levels: level 124, level 264 and level 2023. These are my scores:

Please select ONE level number. Each player can only participate in ONE level, so choose wisely!

Rules: 👇

• Select a level number and repeat the level. You can only make entries for your chosen level, no change allowed.
  • You can play with any character in any costume.
  • Post a screenshot of your final result.
  • No limit to the number of entries for your chosen level. Please make new entries only if you get a higher score.
  • Please do not edit your screenshot except to mark it with your username or a unique identifier. The level number, your final score and your avatar must be clearly visible.
  • Please no old screenshots!

What can I win? 👇

There will be a leaderboard for each level. The player with the highest score (which must also be higher than my score) on the leaderboard wins the Beat the Mods badge. If you have already won the Beat the Mods badge, you will not receive it again. The badge will then be awarded to the next best player.

For the players in places 2, 3 and 4 on the leaderboard, there are gold bars to be won. 30, 20 and 10 gold bars are available for each leaderboard. 

Note: Players can win either the badge or gold bars. If the first place has already won the badge in a previous competition, it will receive gold bars and the badge will go to the player with the next higher ranking. 

Dates: 👇

The competition runs from 12.4. to 26.4.2023, 17:00 Central European Summer Time (11:00 am Eastern Daylight Time).

I wish all participants a lot of fun! 💃🕺💃🕺💃🕺

Terms and Conditions here

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?