🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Tired of having to purchase gold bars

Options
Ken_Panosh
Ken_Panosh Posts: 1 Newbie
edited July 2023 in Support

Fully understand the efforts to make levels so hard that the user has to purchase gold bars to move forward, but it’s getting to be a regular thing. After 3500 levels, it is a regular occurrence to have to pay to move forward. I am seeing no feasible was to pass some levels without paying more. I’m stuck again on a level that I see no possible way of passing and I’m done with spending more money to do it. I have before, but it’s now coming up every other week, which is too much. I’ve been a loyal player for years, but I’m done paying further into this rigged game. With other games out there, it’s not worth it anymore.

aloha

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,592 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Ken_Panosh welcome to our community. Congratulations on completing over 3500 levels.

I'm sorry that you got stuck more often and bought gold bars to progress faster. I've never bought gold bars and I'm at level 6200.

I benefit from my team at Dachs Delivery Service (back in game starting today). With each completed delivery you get time boosters and some lollipops. This helps me on difficult levels.

Also, I'm a patient person and can wait for a lucky board. Yes I know how frustrating it can be when a level has been played many times and there is no solution in sight. Rest assured that this is the case in every other game, not just our game Candy Crush Friends Saga.

Did you know that here in the community we have contests where you can win gold bars? A new competition starts every week. Please see our "Contests" section (green button here at the top of the page. Enter for a chance to win gold bars. You can always find the task for a competition on page 1.

You can also earn milestone badges for your community profile. Post your current map showing your current level and avatar in the correct threads: 🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:

1000 // 2000 // 3000 

Thank you for playing Candy Crush Friends Saga.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?