๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

(ENDED) ๐Ÿญ Play with your favorite colorful costume - win gold bars ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ

Options
DieOmimi
DieOmimi Posts: 37,515 Friends Moderator
edited August 2023 in Contests

Hi friendtastic players!

In the Northern Hemisphere the summer has begun! The nature has blossomed and everything is colorful.

Play your favorite colorful levels with your most colorful costumes for a chance to win gold bars.

I chose level 737 with Misty the Carnival Queen for this. This level has very nice summer colors. Misty in her colorful carnival costume is one of my favorite costumes.

Rules: ๐Ÿ‘‡

• From level 101 you can play any favorite level.
  • Choose your most colorful costume for your favorite level and win it.
  • For a valid entry, you need 2 screenshots - like in my example above. The first screenshot shows your board with as many colors as possible. The second screenshot shows that you have won this level.
  • You can make multiple entries, no limit of entries.
  • Please post your results individually and do not post them side-by-side
  • Please do not edit your screenshots except to mark it with your username or a unique identifier. The level number, your final score and your avatar must be clearly visible.
  • Please no old screenshots!

What can I win? ๐Ÿ‘‡

5 playersย will be drawn at random toย each winย 30 gold barsย for Candy Crush Friends Saga.

Dates:ย ๐Ÿ‘‡

You have untilย June 21, 2023ย to participate,ย 17:00 Central European Summer Timeย (11:00 am Eastern Daylight Time).

Iย wish all participants a lot of fun! ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ

Terms and Conditionsย here

ยซ13456719

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?