Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
Hey I just want to ask..will I lose my levels If I delete data on phone.. and what will happen if I logged out from my account and then delete data will I still lose my levels.... please answer me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You won't lose your levels IF you were previously logged into the game and played online. Then, your levels were recorded and stored on King's servers.
You can try it out by logging in on a different device.
I know by deleting data I will lose booster but what about my levels..I will lose them or not?
Warm welcome!
If you backed up your progress through a King account or a Facebook account, you won't lose it if you've been online. Delete data means that all data, including boosters, will be deleted. So you're going to lose all the boosters. They are stored only on the device where they were obtained.
After you deleted your data, your in-game login was also deleted. You'll need to log in again to see your progress and current level.
I hope I understood your question correctly and my answer helps.