Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
Got this twice already but don't seem to get the lives for 2hrs on Friday. Is it a certain time frame?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @fuquan the two hours of unlimited lives seem to work for you. When I look closely at your Schreenshot, I see in the background that you just got 1 hour and 59 minutes of endless life.
Hello again @fuquan. Do you recall the date and time (if possible) when you tried to log in and get the reward? The Studio suggests that this information will help them a lot to understand why the reward didn't work.
Hello @fuquan and Welcome to our Friendtastic community! I have also seen this pop-up for a Friday bonus. It is a new feature in Candy Crush Friends Saga and may have a glitch. I will report it to my manager and hope it gets resolved quickly because you are probably not the only player affected. However, other players have enjoyed the unlimited lives -- click HERE to see their comments. Please be sure to keep your game updated -- you should be on version 3.3.2 at this time.
Thanks for the tag @Yosca.
Welcome to Soda Community @fuquan
If I'm seeing this correctly, that's a screenshot from Candy Crush Friends. Let me tag Candy Crush Friends moderators so they can help you further.
I will have this thread moved to Friends Support.
Have a great day!
Tagging Friends mods @DieOmimi @MountainMom
Not sure I've never gotten that before