🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I need help!!

Options
juliekimmi
juliekimmi Posts: 1 Newbie
edited July 2023 in Support

my husband and I play this game together. But he gets to watch ad to get more chances and I don’t!!!

how can I get the ad to come up???? Please helppppp

Answers

• keshavrf
    keshavrf Posts: 1,146 Level 4
    Options

This is a testing feature. Not Everyone is eligible for that. Thank you for asking. Even i have no ads in my game.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,012 Friends Moderator
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hello @juliekimmi, Ads may appear at different times for different players, and they may only be available for a limited time. For example, a player may get 3 opportunities to watch ads (+2 moves, +1+color bomb, etc.) if they need extra moves. But, these opportunities may only be available for a limited number of times in a game before they stop. However, they will return, probably the next day.

I don't know if you and your husband play on the same type of devices, so be aware that many extra challenges and live events are predominately on mobile platforms.  This may also be true for ads.

Implementing events and challenges on the desktop versions of the games takes a different set of specifications and delivery requirements, which rely on some resources outside King over which the developers have no control. For this reason, they're not always able to implement all events on all platforms.

Since the majority of players play on mobile devices, game features are typically accessible there first. Once features are successfully rolled out to mobile players, it may be possible to convert them to Facebook and PC versions.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,981 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @juliekimmi I've never had ads in my game Candy Crush Friends Saga. However, I have ads in another game and appreciate the extra help there.

It's similar to yours in my family. For example, my sister has ads in almost all King games. She seems to be in a comparison test group.

You need to know that the game studio divides all players into different groups to test events and additional features. Your husband seems to be in the test group for advertising. It can be temporary or for a long time. You may be in a different test group and will have things that your husband doesn't have. 

We in the community have no influence on which player is in which test group and we don't know how the groups are divided. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?