🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Sensitivity of 3D maps

Options
JONH10
JONH10 Posts: 24,022 Level 5
edited August 2023 in Support

I noticed something about Olivia's new sheriff costume event, the new map called "Olivia's Land", you slide a little bit using your finger and the game screen goes faster.

So, could you fix the game and make all the maps when we swipe go a little faster?

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,009 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @JONH10 that's strange. For me, the card doesn't slip faster when I swipe my finger. Even on the laptop in the Windows Microsoft app, everything works normally.

What do you actually think, where the studio should make the cards a little faster? After all, we have the "go to level" button. This will quickly take you to an earlier level if you want.

Olivia's Enclave has only 10 levels.

• JONH10
    JONH10 Posts: 24,022 Level 5
    Options

Well, depending on the "Go to Level" option of choosing which levels you want to choose, but it's a bit likely that the Community Team improved the game by increasing the sensitivity of the maps.

From the way you said that the card is not sliding faster, I think it must be from other similar versions that players may not have this.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,009 Friends Moderator
    Options

@JONH10 sometimes things also depend on which platform is being played on. I'm playing on Windows in the app from the Microsoft Store. I play with the computer mouse and would find it funny if the image slipped away quickly when I moved the mouse. 

It is possible that what you have observed is only available on mobile devices. There you "wipe" in the game and that is a different handling than on the laptop.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?