🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Help!!!

Options
Bob_Coiteux
Bob_Coiteux Posts: 30 Level 2
edited September 2023 in Support

Why can’t I log into my account. Why did it log me into an account that I don’t even have logged on my phone? How come? I can’t exit from this game and log into my Facebook account?? I’m on level 5530 and I’ve lost everything

Answers

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,687 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @Bob_Coiteux. I am not sure what is causing your issue, but i understand your frustration and would like to help you get your progress back.

I found a page in our Help Center that might help. Click HERE to go to that page -- check out the "My game progress" topic or others.

In addition, I recommend trying our standard troubleshooting measures:

- Check the amount of free memory on your device. You need at least 2 GB.

- Check if there are updates to your CCFS app. If so, then run them. I have my games set to automatically update and am currently running version 3.5.4.

- Clear the cache (don't clear data!) on your device. We warn against clearing your data because that is where your boosters are stored.

- Force close all apps and then turn off your device. Keep it off for at least 10 seconds (some recommend a full minute) before restarting your device and launching your game.

- If these steps don't solve the problem, do you have the option to login on a different device to see if you have the same problem?

We don't recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the game because your boosters are stored on your device and will be lost if you delete the game. In contrast, your gold bars and progress are stored at King, so it is important to save your progress there.

I am not a Facebook user, but I am aware that there are sometimes (temporary) issues with King games on Facebook.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,484 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Bob_Coiteux warm welcome!

If I understood you correctly, you are logged in with a Facebook account and at the moment your Facebook account is connected to the wrong account.

Please have a look at our article in the Help Center. A similar situation is described there and a solution. Click on the green font and you'll get right there: why-can-t-i-save-my-game-on-facebook

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?