πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Technical questions πŸ™πŸΌ

Options

Hi hello I have some different technical questions so I post them all together .

1st: how to fill β€œabout me” in my profile as it highlights in green to be filled but cannot type in the case.

2nd: how to delete a com I have seen it has been done in a discussion as the message appeared β€œdeleted”

3: are all the different groups related to each other in the forum regarding all the games or are they all separated ?

4 can we change our profile avatar I have seen some of you with pictures not listed

5 why the ID user appear for some of you in your comments ?

6 what is the poll ? As I can now see that I have the possibility to start a discussion with β€œPoll subject”

many thanks in advance for the answers and sorry if some questions have been already asked as I couldn’t find the answers I just wrote them πŸ™πŸ½

good day to you ❀️

Best Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,479 Friends Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @papytchula,Β 

let me try to answer all your questions.

Basically, each game has its own forum and different managers and moderators. In Candy Crush Friends Saga, the manager in charge = Snow_Rider and the moderators are my colleague MountainMom and me.

As far as the functions in the forum are concerned, they are available to you from a certain community level.Β 

re 1: The function is currently buggy and cannot be used by any community member. It has been reported to Vanilla (the host of our community) and we are waiting for a solution. Please be patient.

Β Re 2. You can edit a comment within 24 hours by using the 3-dot menu in the top right corner of your comment and selecting "Edit". Most of the time, players do this when they find that they have uploaded wrong screenshots or posted in the wrong forum. Then you can either write "deleted" or change your post in some other way.

Re 3: see above (Basics - each game has its own forum and other responsibilities.) Players post in the forum whose game they are playing. Many players (including me) play multiple games. Therefore, you will also find these players in other forums.

re 4: your avatar can be changed by a manager when you reach community level 5.

Re 5: The user ID (how-can-i-find-my-player-id) is an individual feature and is required if you have won gold bars in the community. The gold bars are then sent to the game's ID. So that the players do not have to be asked to give their ID every time, many have included it in their signature (me too). This allows the organizer of a competition to send the gold bars faster and does not have to wait for a response from the player.Β 

Re 6: Here's an example of a survey:Β  share-your-favorite-booster

Let me know if my answers are incomplete.Β 

• papytchula
    papytchula Posts: 5,968 Level 4
    Answer βœ“
    Options

@DieOmimi hello my dear and thank you for that very well structured and complete answer. That is very nice from you as you took the time to answer me that way I have a bigger picture now thanks to your kind help.

i really appreciate your help thanks again πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?