🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(ENDED) - Friendly Quest #4: Create 20 combinations with fish 🐟️ and wrapped candy 💢

Options
DieOmimi
DieOmimi Posts: 37,926 Friends Moderator
edited November 2023 in Contests

Want to participate? Register HERE!

🍭Candy Crush Friends Saga: play it HERE !

Hi friendtastic players!

Welcome to a new challenge - Create 20 combinations with fish 🐟️ and wrapped candy 💢

Rules: 👇

• You can play any level above level 60. Levels from special events are allowed.
  • Each level may only be used once. 
  • The level does NOT have to be won. Easy 😅
  • You can post a maximum of 20 Levels.
  • You can choose any character (in any costume) as your friend. Tip: With Yeti or Misty, the combos are easier to get.
  • Each entry can contain multiple screenshots. A valid entry consists of at least one screenshot showing a fish next to a wrapped candy. It only counts if the combos are firmly on the board. They must not wobble, move, or be hidden behind blockers.
  • Please do not edit your screenshots except to mark them with your username or a unique identifier.
  • No old screenshots please! Using old screenshots or "borrowing" screenshots from another player will disqualify the offending player from winning gold bars and earning the badge.

Example: 👇

I received this combo 4 times at level 6740.

Dates: 👇

You have one week to complete this quest. It begins NOW and ends on Wednesday, 27 September 2023, 17:00 Central European Summer Time (11:00 Eastern Daylight Time).

What can I win? 👇

All players who successfully complete this quest will be entered into a drawing to be held after this quest ends. Three players will be randomly selected to win 30 gold bars in their Candy Crush Friends Saga game.

Reminder: All players who successfully complete all 12 quests in this series will receive the exclusive CCFS 12-Quests badge for their Community profiles.

I wish all participants a lot of fun! 🐟️ 💢🐟️ 💢🐟️ 💢

Terms and Conditions here

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?