🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(ENDED) 🏅 Friendly Quest #10: Play 5 milestone levels 🏅

Options
DieOmimi
DieOmimi Posts: 37,878 Friends Moderator
edited November 2023 in Contests

🍭Candy Crush Friends Saga: play it HERE !

Hi friendtastic players!

Welcome to a new Quest - Play 5 milestone levels

Rules: 👇

• Play 5 (exactly 5, no more and no less) milestone levels (Level 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, 6000).
  • Use a different character/friend for each milestone.
  • Please do not edit your screenshots except to mark them with your username or a unique identifier.
  • No old screenshots please! Using old screenshots or "borrowing" screenshots from another player will disqualify the offending player from winning gold bars and earning the badge.
  • Haven't reached a milestone yet? Don't worry, we'll find an alternative. 
  • An alternative is the "Candiversary Party" event. It starts on Friday and contains milestone levels so far. If you have the event in your game, wait until Friday, play levels in that event, and post your results.
  • If you don't have the specific event, first repeat the milestones you've reached so far. Then show me your map where you are at the moment (level/avatar must be visible) and I will give you an alternative so that you can participate in this quest. 

Dates: 👇

You have one week to complete this quest. It begins NOW and ends on Wednesday, 8 November 2023, 17:00 Central European Time.

What can I win? 👇

All players who successfully complete this quest will be entered into a drawing to be held after this quest ends. Three players will be randomly selected to win 30 gold bars in their Candy Crush Friends Saga game.

All players who successfully complete all 12 quests in this series will receive the exclusive CCFS 12-Quests badge for their Community profiles.

I wish all participants a lot of fun! 💃💃💃💃💃

Terms and Conditions here

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?