1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Holiday Calendar ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ“–

Options

Comments

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,269 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Thank you @Snow_Rider for the information, and @DieOmimi for the tag, I have the event and look forward to the 7 weeks of contests ๐Ÿ˜

• MollyS
    MollyS Posts: 6,853 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I have the event but I think it's too bad that it's a repeat. I was hoping for some new holiday costumes๐Ÿค” Lately all of the events have been repeated characters. ๐Ÿฅฑ

• 200mimis
    200mimis Posts: 2,083 Level 4
    Options

I hope to win all the levels. I just started todayโ€™s 1st event with Odus.

• JONH10
    JONH10 Posts: 23,737 Level 5
    Options

I'm looking forward to playing these special book events from "Candy Crush Friends Saga", although I need to (try) pass all 7 levels on 7 days a week to unlock the costumes (if I'm not mistaken, it's necessary to unlock the costumes different for Odus, Rachel, Nutcracker and Red Rabbit).

Sweetest beautiful news you had, @Snow_Rider! I'm going to love playing these levels, including the Superstar levels, until I reach the end! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜„โ„๏ธโ˜ƒ๏ธ

• Ibnana
    Ibnana Posts: 3,376 Pro Player 👑
    Options
  • teeweiping
    teeweiping Posts: 7,280 Level 5
    Options

Nice event! I will participate for sure.

• lelensp
    lelensp Posts: 52,685 Level 5
    Options

That's nice and cool.

Done with day 1 of the first chapter.

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,343 Level 5
    Options

I've got the event and also the costumes, let's get the boosters

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,603 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas season and Happy Holidays to all of you! @Snow_Rider and Candy Friends Crushers! โ„๏ธ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…โ˜ƒ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜„

It's very unfortunately for me as I don't still have this Holiday Calendar event on this game yet right now. ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ™

I really also love and miss challenge playing this Holiday Calendar event! ๐Ÿ™

Oh! This Holiday Calendar Event has been given 4 Christmas costumes and also a lot of sweet boosters there! This Holiday Calendar Event has been available 31 days that's means there are 31 levels (28 Christmas levels and another 3 New Year levels) on this Holiday Calendar event. โ„๏ธ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…โ˜ƒ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜„

Each week has been given one Christmas character and also a lot of sweet boosters there if you complete all of 7 days/levels on the week before the week expired/ended! So there are 4 weeks (28 days/levels) have been given four Christmas characters and also a lot of sweet boosters there if you complete all of 28 days/levels from 1st - 4th weeks before the week expired/ended! ๐Ÿ˜‰

And then another 3 new year levels have been given a lot of sweet boosters only if you complete all of another 3 new year levels before this event ended! ๐Ÿ˜‰

** On last year, I did completed all of these 28 Christmas levels from 1st - 4th weeks on this event, then I won these 4 Christmas characters are Odus Christmas, Rachel the Blueberry Elf, Nutcracker Christmas and finally it's Red Rabbit Christmas! I still love them so much! โ„๏ธ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…โ˜ƒ๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ **

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,603 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Then let me show you these 4 Christmas characters are Odus Christmas, Rachel the Blueberry Elf, Nutcracker Christmas and Red Rabbit Christmas costumes how look like! I won these 4 Christmas characters on the last year! ๐Ÿ‘‡โ„๏ธ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…โ˜ƒ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‰

I still love these 4 Christmas characters are so friendstastic and marvelous right now! โ„๏ธ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…โ˜ƒ๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ

Come on! Get set ready to play this Holiday Calendar event began now! Good luck for your challenge playing and completing on this event and Let the winter fun began now! โ„๏ธ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…โ˜ƒ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜„

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas season and Happy Holidays to all of you! Candy Friends Crushers! โ„๏ธ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…โ˜ƒ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜„

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?