1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(ENDED)🎁 Friends´ Holiday Calendar - Week 5

Options
DieOmimi
DieOmimi Posts: 37,513 Friends Moderator
edited January 8 in Contests

Hi friendtastic players!

Are you ready to play Week 5 in our Friendly Holiday Calendar?

On January 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, 2024, we'll play the Superstars levels from the holiday calendar, and then we'll be using the same characters for days 4 through 7. If my information is correct, we'll play with Nutcracker, Rachel, and Jelly Queen.

🎁 Rules: 👇

If you're in front of my time zone, play the Superstar levels from the Holiday Calendar and save the screenshots to your device. As in the past weeks, you always need 2 screenshots:  

1. Your game board once you start the level (after tapping the "Play" button)

2. Your final score after you complete the level -- your avatar must be clearly displayed. 

• Please mark your screenshot(s) with a personal identifier to discourage "borrowing" them by another player. Do not crop your screenshots.
  • Copying screenshots from another player will disqualify the offending player from winning gold bars and earning the badge.

For the superstar levels, you have 3 attempts per day. If you don't make it, you'll get 3 more attempts the next day.

Added later: 

If you don't manage to complete the current superstar level within the 3 attempts, please post a screenshot showing your 3 failed attempts.

Example:

You can then play the following alternative: Any 5 levels above level 60. It must be the same level type and character/friend as the Superstar level.

I'm going to create the task on a daily basis and tag the players on a daily basis. Therefore, please wait until you are notified. Players who don't have the event can immediately play the alternative.

🎁  What can I win? 👇

Three players will be randomly selected to win 30 gold bars in their Candy Crush Friends Saga game.

Reminder: All players who successfully complete the 4-week Holiday Calendar and an additional 3 weeks of fun (to be announced later) will receive the exclusive CCFS 2023 Holiday Calendar badge for their Community profiles.

🎁 Dates: 👇

The contest runs for one week and ends on Monday, 8 January 2024, 16:00 Central European Time (10:00 Eastern Standard Time).

I wish all participants a lot of fun! ⛄️🎄⛄️🎄⛄️🎄

Terms and Conditions here

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?