🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Rewards

Options
Ouch54
Ouch54 Posts: 32 Level 2
edited January 7 in Support

I never seen to get my rewards. Especially events with friends. And the end of the year event it disappeared and there was 1 day left to play.

Answers

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,812 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @Ouch54 and Welcome to our Friendtastic Community and the forum for Candy Crush Friends Saga players.

I'm sorry that the Holiday Calendar disappeared before the last Superstar level. There was a bug in the game and it can't be fixed after the planned end time. This issue affected many players and caused much frustration, especially to players participating in our Community contests. The addition of the new Bubblegum Troll event may have "replaced" the Holiday Calendar event. I think you will find you can earn lots of free boosters by playing the Bubblegum Troll event.

Now that you have found us, I encourage you to explore all sections of our Candy Crush Friends Saga forum. You can click on the 🔥Hot right Now!🌶 hyperlink at the top of this page for a list of our milestone and score club badges. Check out our Contests (green button near top of page) for opportunities to win gold bars and boosters for your game and unique badges for your community profile.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?