🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why do ads for additional moves keep freezing up? I lose the moves and forfeit a life.

Kimbohan1
Kimbohan1 Posts: 2 Newbie

Why do ads for additional moves keep freezing up? I lose the moves and forfeit a life. 

Answers

• AnguaB
    AnguaB Posts: 3,833 Level 4
    edited January 9

I often had this problem on my old device. Sometimes I think it's a problem of not havin enough memory. Emptying the cache might help. But be careful not to delete your data. On the other hand, when it happened, I was glad to have had tbe chance of the ads. Otherwise the life would have just been gone earlier. Yes, I was also annoyed to have watched the ads without result.

It can also be, that an app on your device is blocking trackers in these ads and if they don't give feedback, then no reward. But that's all speculation … I don't know anything for sure

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 40,782 Friends Moderator

Hi @Kimbohan1 warm welcome to Candy Crush Friends Saga.

To prevent freezes and crashes, please follow our troubleshooting steps:

- Check if you need to update your device's app or software and run it if necessary

- clear the app's cache (be careful, don't delete the data)

- Check your device's memory. Please make sure that there is at least 2GB of free space on your device. Lack of storage space is the most common cause of freezing or crashing

- Force close all open apps

- Turn off your device for at least 10 seconds

- After turning it on, make sure you have a stable internet connection. Sometimes it can happen that the Internet connection is interrupted and the advertisement freezes or crashes as a result.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 13,100 Friends Moderator

Hello @Kimbohan1, I hope the suggestions from other players have helped. I understand your frustration with ads. When I get locked in a "frozen" ad screen, I have discovered that I can use my browser "back" button to escape and return to my game. With this technique, I do not lose any lives. I also close any window that might take me to the offending ad's website. I may need to close my browser to exit the ad. If that doesn't work, then I will restart my game as a last resort.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?