👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(ENDED) 🤔 3 levels in same episode with same Friend can win boosters or gold 💰

Options
MountainMom
MountainMom Posts: 10,702 Friends Moderator
edited February 7 in Contests

Hello Friendly Crushers!

Are you ready for a new challenge?

Can you win a Classic level and a Hard level and a Super hard level in the same episode with the same Friend?

In my example, I replayed 3 levels in the episode that began with level 5441 and ended with level 5460.

I played Classic level 5455 and Hard level 5457 and Super hard level 5460.

I played all 3 levels with Yeti as my Friend.

Now it is your turn!

📝 Rules: 👇

• You must play 3 different types of levels: one Classic level, one Hard level, and one Super hard level. Each level must be in the same episode [Note: an episode consists of 20 levels between 2 portals and most often ends with a Super hard level; the first Super hard level is level 109].
  • You can play or replay any levels above level 60 that meet the above requirements. Each level must be played during this contest period -- no old screenshots, please.
  • You can play with any Friend, but each of the 3 levels must be played with the same Friend. Your chosen Friend can be in any costume.
  • You must win each of your 3 levels. You can use boosters if you want. It does not matter how many stars you get on each level.
  • Post 4 screenshots: (1) your game map showing as many of your chosen levels as possible in one screenshot, (2) your final score on a Classic level in that episode, (3) your final score on a Hard level in that same episode, and (4) your final score on a Super Hard level in that same episode.
  • Each screenshot of your final scores must show the same Friend. Your chosen Friend can be in any costume in each of the 3 screenshots.
  • Please post the screenshots vertically (not side-by-side) with all 4 screenshots in a single post!
  • Do not crop, edit or remove anything in your screenshots. You should mark your screenshots with a personal identifier to discourage other players from "borrowing" them. Using old screenshots or copying screenshots from another player will disqualify the offending player from winning boosters or gold bars.

⏳ Dates: 👇

You have two weeks to complete this contest. It ends on Wednesday, 7 February 2024, 5 pm Central European Time (11 am Eastern Standard Time)

💰 What Can I Win? 👇

• Six players who post valid entries (4 screenshots) will be randomly selected to win 30 gold bars in their Candy Crush Friends Saga game.
  • Six other players with valid entries will be randomly selected to win 3 striped lollipop hammers in their Candy Crush Friends Saga game.

All rewards will be awarded after the contest ends, so please be patient.

🎉 Good luck and let's have some Friendtastic fun! 🎉

Terms and Conditions here.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?