🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

This is my favorite game Candy Crush Friends Saga

Options
Tonny_moni123
Tonny_moni123 Posts: 1 Newbie

🙋I am tonny moni my favorite game is Candy Crush🥰😘 Friends Saga level (5103) mission successful😋 Candy Crush Friends Saga @highlite Candy Crush Saga Candy Crush Jelly Saga Candy Crush Soda Saga ,
👇
🌺❤️Candy Crush Friends Saga, I like this game very much so I draw your attention and wish you to take my best wishes and arrange me some kind of gift or earning system from your .Thanks everyone all✨🌟

Comments

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,708 Friends Moderator
    edited April 3
    Options

Hello @Tonny_moni123 and Welcome to our Friendtastic community! We are delighted that you enjoy playing Candy Crush Friends Saga!

Now that you have found our forum, I encourage you to explore all sections of our Candy Crush Friends Saga forum. You can click on the 🔥Hot right Now!🌶 hyperlink at the top of this page for a list of our milestone and score club badges. Check out our Contests (large green button near top of page) for opportunities to win gold bars and boosters for your game and unique badges for your community profile

Since you have already passed more than 5000 levels in Candy Crush Friends Saga, you are eligible to apply for the first 5 milestone badges by posting a screenshot of your map in the discussions for those badges (the bold green fonts are hyperlinks to the relevant discussion threads. Rules are on page 1 of each discussion.):

CCFS Milestone 1000

CCFS Milestone 2000

CCFS Milestone 3000

CCFS Milestone 4000

CCFS Milestone 5000

Again, Welcome to our Community!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?