🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Help all my characters and outfits are gone.

Options
Solarwave
Solarwave Posts: 246 Level 3

I just opened the game to see what was going on since I haven't played for 2 years because of repeat events. Now I come to see that all my costumes and characters are gone. What do I do, my team that I created is gone too.

Best Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,584 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Solarwave we have to wait for the login issue to be resolved. When your in-game login is back to normal, you will be able to see all of your characters and outfits again. They are not gone, they just cannot be retrieved from the server at the moment.
    Please be patient until the error has been fixed.
    Thanks.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,508 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Solarwave, The issue with game logins has been resolved. I hope that your scrapbook has been repopulated with all of your earned costumes. Please let me know if that is not the case. My scrapbook has been restored -- only my daily login streak was restarted.

• MountainMom
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Solarwave, I am happy to hear that all of your costumes in your scrapbook have been restored. The glitch appears to be related to the animation in the Nutcracker King of Hearts costume. Since it is unique to your scrapbook, it will probably be resolved in a future update. The glitch should not affect your ability to use that costume to play levels.

Answers

• DieOmimi
    Options

Hi @Solarwave we are currently experiencing an issue with the log-in process, but I want you to know that our studio team is working on the problem and will do everything they can to solve it and get you back on track. Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us about this.

All players who use capital letters in the e-mail address are affected. Since the login process does not work correctly, information about your characters and costumes, gold bars, and other features cannot be retrieved from the server.
    Please be patient until the studio has resolved the issue.

• DieOmimi
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Solarwave we have to wait for the login issue to be resolved. When your in-game login is back to normal, you will be able to see all of your characters and outfits again. They are not gone, they just cannot be retrieved from the server at the moment.
    Please be patient until the error has been fixed.
    Thanks.

• MountainMom
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Solarwave, The issue with game logins has been resolved. I hope that your scrapbook has been repopulated with all of your earned costumes. Please let me know if that is not the case. My scrapbook has been restored -- only my daily login streak was restarted.

• Solarwave
    Solarwave Posts: 246 Level 3
    Options
  • MountainMom
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Solarwave, I am happy to hear that all of your costumes in your scrapbook have been restored. The glitch appears to be related to the animation in the Nutcracker King of Hearts costume. Since it is unique to your scrapbook, it will probably be resolved in a future update. The glitch should not affect your ability to use that costume to play levels.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?