Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
We’re can I find my ID
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @celliscc1 Were you able to find your ID? Do you need further assistance?
hi there @celliscc1
@DieOmimi or @MountainMom our friend-tastic moderators will no doubt provide a link showing you how to find your game ID. I'm a bit useless with this stuff, and I kept trying to find it in my profile from inside the community, which was wrong. because you need to be in the game app.
Open the game app
click on your profile.
In the header at the top is the King Logo
Double-click on the King logo - and hey presto the logo will disappear and your user ID will appear instead
Hi @celliscc1 warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga.
Finding your game/player ID is easy. Go to your in-game profile. There's a King logo above your avatar. Double-tap it and a number will appear (9-11 digits). This is your ID. You can also visit the article in our📕Help Center here: How can I find my player ID?
I hope I could help you. Have a Friendtastic day. 🔍️