Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
why is it that we can request lives from our friends list but never receive any I’ve been playing the game for many years and still don’t know how you relives from friends
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @TroyChambers unfortunately, this feature isn't very stable in our game. Sometimes it works for me for several days, so my friends send me lives and I can use them. However, there have also been weeks when I sent many requests but never received a life.
We have an idea on this topic in the ideas section. Perhaps you can participate in the vote so we can get as many votes as possible for implementing the idea. Please go here. Thank you.