Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support β Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
The two cookies do not go down.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @jarek1999 Level 9831 has been fixed. Were you able to beat it now?
Hello, welcome to the CCFS community. I am in charge of providing in-depth commentary on CCFS latest level set right away! How may I help you? π
Ah, the level you objected to was... so it was because the cookies at both ends of the top row werenβt falling off... My friend and I came up with the solution together. Try it once, and if you run into any problems, let me know anytime! Could you please try accessing the link below? There is a solution for that level!
Ah, I didnβt say that to you! I just contacted the CM, and they sent me that they are currently diagnosing that issue.
Hi @jarek1999 a warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga ποΈ
One of our players beat the level and found a solution here: Link to the solution
Take a look at the solution and keep trying.
Have a Friendtastic day. ποΈ