Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
Hello, since the update the app opens but the play button is unresponsive and app stays frozen…can't play , only button for accessibility works
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @ppp69 a warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga 🔍️
We have received several reports regarding the software on iOS/iPhone, and I will forward your question to our team. It is not just CCFS that is affected, but all other King games as well.
Some Windows users are also affected; we have a thread about this here:
Please be patient while this is being investigated.
Yes you will loose all the boosters.
I won't be able to tell anything else, I am a Android user. 🙁
But I will lose all the boosters
But I will loose all the boosters…
Clear the app cache and restart your device.
If it doesn't work login to your King account or Facebook account and delete app and re install and login.
It may work.