Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
PLEASE tell me how to catch up my new iPad to my other devices. TIA.
Val Stevens
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and a warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga 🔍️
Are your other devices from Apple, too? Or do you now use devices from other providers—for example, Windows or Android? I can't answer your question easily because using different devices entails different requirements.
Hi there, welcome to our Community @valstevens05
I understand your concern regarding your progress and I will guide you in the right direction.
Please take a look at our article here on how to reconnect to your game account and recover your in-game progress on your new device: https://kingcare.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/10757309955485-I-can-t-find-my-progress-in-the-game-How-to-retrieve-my-levels#%20
Have a nice day ahead!