Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support ā Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
š¤Hello To all
Who and where can show me where the community is in the game. Can't find it?
š¤BestTeam2026
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi everyone š
Iāve been reading through the recent conversation here and wanted to step in for a moment.
The original question in this thread has already been answered, and the discussion has now moved quite far away from its original topic. More importantly, some of the recent exchanges have started to become personal, including references to other members, previous disagreements and assumptions about peopleās intentions.
A friendly reminder that our House Rules ask everyone to be kind, keep discussions on topic and avoid interpersonal disputes.
Itās absolutely okay to disagree with each other, but please donāt use community discussions to call out other members, revisit previous conflicts or make comments about another memberās motives or intentions.
If something another member says concerns you, please use the Report option or reach out to a Game Moderator or Community Manager rather than letting it become a personal back-and-forth in the thread.
Since the original question has been resolved and the conversation has moved away from its purpose, Iām going to close the thread here.
Thank you everyone for understanding and for helping us keep the Community friendly and welcoming for everyone š
There is no need to be what Germans call "nachtragend" and dig up old posts, out of context, to run a hate campaign against individuals in this community, especially if these individuals have in fact stopped posting in response to any of your comments.
I do not play this game (Candy Crush Friends), so I never come to this forum. However since you quoted me in the above post, the community notifications system alerted me to your name dropping post. So I've read it and I don't like the phrase "But a Mrs. Wupp who is a few years older, and that's still embarrassing for her. Just knows better than I do.Ā " I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say with this, but it sounds like a personal persecution and a hate comment. That is not at all friendly, nor in the spirit of this community.
@DieOmimi
That's how it all started, I was and am always friendly. But a Mrs. Wupp who is a few years older, and that's still embarrassing for her. Just knows better than I do. Her friends too and that's why I was upset. I didn't want any contact with her, she always interfered. You believed in me and didn't leave you out in the rain. Like other players. And did you regret having contact with me
So hat alles angefangen ich war und bin immer Freundlich. Aber eine Frau Wupp die noch einige Jahre Ćlter ist, und das ist noch Peinlich für sie. WeiĆ es einfach besser als ich. Ihre Freunde auch und deswegen war ich VerƤrgert. ich wollte keinen kontakt mit ihr, sie hat sich immer eingemischt. Du hast an mich geglaubt und nicht im Regen Stehen gelassen. wie andere Spieler. Und hast du es bereut mit mir Kontakt zu haben
They all just want rum, power and rise, like in life. You deserve to be on 4600 not on 409 comments of the month. Is that fair for you, in the game they complain about how unfair the game is. Now they are doing the same thing here, really wonder what this is all about. you and I don't need rum here but appreciation, understanding, love, recognition and much more. Who is now the smart us or the others
Die wollen alle nur Rum, Macht und aufsteigen, wie im waren Leben. Du hast es Verdient auf 4600 zu sein nicht auf 409 Kommentare des Monats. Ist das Fair für dich, im Spiel schimpfen sie wie unfair das Spiel ist. Jetzt machen sie hier das gleiche, frage mich echt was das soll. du und ich brauchen hier kein Rum sondern Wertschätzung, Verständnis, Liebe, Anerkennung und vieles mehr. wer ist jetz der schlaue wir oder die anderen
Thanks for your effort, appreciate it very much. If you mean the games that I just wrote to you. I like to do without, that doesn't help us players at all. That doesn't help in the community either. I would like to get involved here and not stand still. then nothing changes here and we all don't get anywhere.
Danke für deine mühe weiĆ es sehr zu schƤtzen. Wenn du die Spiele meinst das ich dir gerade geschrieben habe. Verzichte ich lieben gerne, das bring uns Spieler rein gar nichts. Das hilft auch nicht in der Community. Mƶchte mich gerne hier einbringen und nicht stehen bleiben. dann Ćndernd sich nichts hier und wir kommen alle nicht weiter.
But people always have time to write 153.6k the same. Than to finally stand up for us players. Like voting for advertising, chatting, translators, voting for the community and much more. They don't even click on your comments Like helpful, sweet, love and HaHaHa. Then comes such an answer from Teeweiping. Do you do that too and I'll push you up how about that.
Aber die Leute haben immer Zeit, 153,6k genauso zu schreiben. Als endlich für uns Spieler einzustehen. Zum Beispiel für Werbung abzustimmen, zu chatten, Ćbersetzer zu wƤhlen, für die Community abzustimmen und vieles mehr. Sie klicken nicht mal auf deine Kommentare wie hilfreich, süĆ, lieb und hahaha. Dann kommt so eine Antwort von Teeweiping. Machst du das auch und ich schiebe dich nach vorne? Wie wƤre es damit.
@BestTeam2026
I'd like to chime in briefly. I often read about players who prefer to be in the community rather than playing the games. They want to let off steam here after work. It's also a form of relaxation. There are chat rooms here and games are played. One player started it. Maybe it's something for you?
Have fun!
Hello DieOmimi
Das habe ich grschrieben auf Deutsch
Danke lieb gemeint, ich brauche kein Rum wie Abzeichen und andere Sachen. Mƶchte einfach von der Arbeit nach Hause. Abschalten und Spielen, einfach nur den Kopf frei machen. Das Leben ist zu kurz und kostbar um es zu verschwenden. Aber du hast meine Frage nicht beantwortet ob du mit mir Candy Crush Friends spielen mƶchtest?
und was macht der Ćbersetzer daraus?!!! Dann heist es ich kann kein Deutsch, Ćbersetzer ist nicht schuld. Bin der deutschen sprache mƤchtig. Hat Fr. Wupp geschrieben. Ich weiĆ da du Deutsch kanst , und wƤr ist jetzt schuld ich oder Ćbersetzter
Thank you kindly, I wouldn't break any rum like badges and other things. Just want to go home from work. Switch off and play, just clear your head. Life is too short and precious to waste it. But you didn't answer my question if you want to play Candy Crush Friends with me?
Great, you're just about to reach your second milestone. š We offer badges for your community profile based on the number of friends/characters in your scrapbookāyou can find them here:
And for milestones, too. You can find the milestone threads in the "Contests" section. Please update your game to the latest version. I noticed that you don't have any side games. Here is a screenshot from my game showing which events are currently taking place.
We currently have the Bubblegum Troll event, the Dachs Delivery Service, and the Cookie Challenge.
To have fun in the game, it's better to be informed about everything. That's why these features exist. You can adjust the settings in the game according to your health perception. You can turn the sound off or on and adjust it yourself. It's better to familiarize yourself with the game. Otherwise, it can quickly become boring and not fun. Taking a few minutes to do this is definitely helpful. It's different in every game, and it's not easy to get used to it right away. I play many games and can therefore help you further. Please don't make it so hard for yourself. Even if you're having problems in the game, you need to know where the help center is. This is slightly different in every game. Please let me help you and take my good advice!!! Thank you.
Take a look around in the categories of Candy Friends and you can earn badges.
At the top, also use the arrows that go to the left and right. There are further categories hidden behind them.
I've been playing it for a very long time too. I can also help you here.
The moderator ( @DieOmimi ) would also help you. Ask questions and you'll get them.
Good luck!
Good morning, BestTeam2026!
It wasn't until now that I noticed you opened a post in Candy Friends. That surprises me, since you only play Candy Crush.
Do you want to continue with Candy Friends?
Do you already have a team?
Please go to this link and it will help you further.
I only have 5 players in my team, so there's plenty of room.
Then I wish you lots of fun with Candy Friends.š
@BestTeam2026 You can find the community when playing the game on the bottom left corner. Look for the blue & white gear (setting icon) click on it and there you will find the community icon, (blue bubble with 3 white dots). Hope this will help you.
Just rejoined my booth
šWould you like to play Candy Crush Friends with me?
š¤Hello DieOmimi
Yes, I stopped a year ago, it wasn't because of the game. the game is a lot of fun. Farm Heroes Saga too. I also had a team, there were over 50 members. The members just cashed in and let me down. I completed all five stages alone. The other players always benefited. I thought it was really unfair. That's why I play Candy Crush Saga, that's better
Why should I be interested in it, just want to have fun and play. That's what the majority of players do. You go to work, have family, a lot of stress in life. You don't have to do the doctorate in the game. Or do you read through every AGB before you agree. If you weren't part of the community, you would still have fun with friends or team quests. Certainly not, don't know if my friends are real or just AI bots. You always start from yourself, not from us players
Hi @BestTeam2026 welcome to the Candy Crush Friends Saga forum. Iād love to help you, but what does the Community Team have to do with your problem in a gameāor with the ads youāre watching? You donāt actually play Candy Crush Friends, do you?
When I'm in the game, I look at everything in the game. Because it interests me. This is something you should do. Because it can't just be decoration.
If players want to comment, they are informed that they need to register. So, everyone can decide for themselves whether they want to join in or not.
There's no need for advertising for this.
Thanks, good tip if I know how to do that. I didn't know that before, I was just interested in the game, just wanted to switch off from my everyday life. Just have fun with the game. That's how many other players do it. How do you get my friends to the forum if I can't chat? They don't go to the forum on their own. Or they want to solve a problem, like me. So you have to do more advertising in the game. I only see it from the player's perspective