🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(ENDED) Can you guess King Chewy’s 🍩🍩🍩🍩 ‘Candy’ Score??

KingChewy
KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
edited October 2020 in Contests

🍩 Want a chance to win GOLD but don’t have an account? Sign up HERE! It only takes a minute. 🍩

We all know by now how much King Chewy loves his donuts 🍩 but just exactly how many of them has he eaten you ask 🤔 and how in the 🌎 are we going to calculate this you are asking?!?

Well that’s the fun part. 1 level passed = 1 🍩. So if he’s passed 1500 levels that’s 1500 donuts 🍩. Easy right, but here’s the catch. King Chewy loves to play all of the Candy games. So how many levels 🍩, combined across all 4 Candy games below, has he crushed?

Candy Crush Saga - ??

Candy Crush Soda - ??

Candy Crush Jelly - ??

Candy Crush Friends - (HINT)

Total 🍩 = ?????

The 3 closest guesses at the “END” of the competition will win 25 GB to their game and if anyone can get the total correct you get 50 GB!!

Why is the end called out up above ☝🏻? Well it’s a bit of a moving target as you can’t expect me to not play for 2 weeks 😱🤪 (but hey at least I gave you one hint) and I might be back with another one or two before the competition is up.

You have until Monday Oct 5th at 1 CET to submit your guesses. You can guess more than once but your ‘last’ guess will count.

Good luck and happy 🍩 counting 😁

Terms and Conditions here.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?