Celebrate CCFS 2nd Anniversary and get your badge πŸŽ‚

Options

Comments

• Shirtae
    Shirtae Posts: 66 Pro Player 👑
    edited October 2020
    Options

@QueenMia @QueenB @MightyWolf

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚Candy crush, my favorite game, you're so sweet and you've made it to fame!!! At work, school, on the road, or home, you are very very well known!! SO TODAY I STOP BY TO SAY HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY AND ENJOY YOUR DAY!!!🎊🎊🎊

• bobbiesuehenson
    bobbiesuehenson Posts: 52 Level 2
    Options

Happi hippie 2nd Anniversary CCFS!!

• silgobo
    silgobo Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Me entretienen, juego cada maΓ±ana me ayuda a ordenar mi mente y a organizarme el dΓ­a, jugando mi me mente se centra y mis pensamientos se alejan un rato, mi cerebro empieza a organizarse y empiezo mis actividades.

Tareas de casa, solucionar problemas que tengan soluciΓ³n, colegio.

Bonito dΓ­a, el que intentas dibujar cada maΓ±ana al despertar, pollitos, bichitos y niveles del juego imposibles de pasar...

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited October 2020
    Options

Happy 2nd anniversary candy crush friends, just started playing this game and wish i had started it earlier

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,249 Crushing Legend
    Options
  • Jasmina
    Jasmina Posts: 1,206 Level 3
    Options

Hi everyone!!!

I had a birthday on 24th September ! I won’t tell you how old I am ( I’m not that old, but πŸ₯°). When someone ask me how old I am, no one believes me to be that old! Every time I have to show my ID to someone belive me! It’s little funny, but it flatters me a little (little more 😜!). So... I am really happy because I have a birthday something little before CCFS ANNYVERSARY !!! It’s so crazy !!! So, my dearest and sweetest friends I love you all soooo much, also I love our King and our whole community ! You are really, all so sweet ! β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ–€πŸ€πŸ€ŽπŸ’πŸ’–

So, my dear sweet friends HAPPY 2nd CCFS ANNYVERSARY !!! And many, many more.....

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

I started this game because of the badges. 🀭 To be honest it was my least favourite among the other candy crush sagas because I wasn't fan of how animations and hints worked. And oh boy this game can be overwhelming sometimes. But I tend to overlook this because the game lures the hoarder inside me. New costumes appear and I want to collect them 😭 despite the fact that I shouldn't, since I play too many games already and free time is what it is 😭 just one costume, I say, just one more-

Anyway, what I like and appreciate about this game is how the studio listens to players' feedback. Because of that, the new accessibility implementations now exist and improve my interactions with game. (Well, the hints massive presence still perplexes me but hopefully they're still work in progress ❀)

I also noticed my feedback was considered when yesterday I received Dachs Deliveries. The number of quests was reduced from 15 to 10 so that was a nice surprise 😊

So yeah, there are (were?) sensible reasons on why I should stop playing the game but the costumes addictio- collection and players consideration and dedication in game of the Studio keep me hooked. They do a good job, so I commend them for that πŸ‘

Happy 2nd Anniversary!

• danicandy
    danicandy Posts: 486 Level 3
    Options

Congratulations πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸΎ

I love ❀️ friend, I would like have them in my house

• Greymane
    Greymane Posts: 3,961 Level 5
    Options

Ooh nice.. I started playing candy crush friends yesterday and wow costumes.. I also didnt want to love it but... Eh no excuse

Also funny my birthday is coming up soon but raah happy birthday to us!!!

• Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi all 🌹

I love this game ❀️

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?