🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Game progress

Options
nina2208
nina2208 Posts: 6 Level 2

Listen ... after spending an entire day at your game started hanging and went to home phase... after I clicked “play” it went back to level 891. This is just not happening and it is very unethical to do this. And trust me.... I have lost multiple lives because the board was pathetically arranged and only got reshuffled at the very end when there were 2 just moves left. Pls let me know how U r going to compensate?? I would like to see Amt progress go to level 892 and I need some live boosters as well. Pls let me know when you can get this done. 

Answers

• nina2208
    nina2208 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Pls can somebody reply

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@nina2208 Hi and welcome, Please see post below on help if your game is hanging or crashing. Unfortunately if this has happened all you can do is replay the level and try to pass it again you will not get compensation for this as many things can cause this like your internet connection for one. Video below should give you some hints and tips on completing this level

Thank you

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 149,733 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,519 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug. (I hope haven't this happens! 😊) 

You can click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps. 😉

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset and gone.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

Very sorry about this issue but unfortunately there is no way besides replaying the level. You have to clear it to move forward. Please do the troubleshooting tips provided above and hopefully there will be no glitch this time and you will pass it.

Best of luck.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,712 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there @nina2208 and hope you've had a great day!

Noted that you are stuck at level 891 and lost few lives attempting it. Unfortunately, there is no compensation when you lost a life whilst trying to level up. However, you may read the tips below shared by the level designer of Candy Crush Saga Friends as below:-

Here is some help for level 891 (Episode 45): 

"With just 4 colours of candy, this will be a blast! Breaking those fish moulds will send out loads of fish to smash through the obstacles between the Cookies and the Chocolate."

Besides above, you may also want to refer to the general tips whilst playing any King's game 🤗

1. Take your time.
    2. Study the game board before and throughout the game and always play at the lowest level of the game board as more candies will drop from the top. This will also give you opportunity to create special candies to break any blockers in the game.
    3. Activate the "hint" under the setting, if any. This is a helpful tool as it highlights candies formation that you may have missed out.
    4. Stay calm and be patience. Yes, our mood does affect the game! Take a short break if you're getting frustrated or tired of trying.
    5. Hope for a lucky game board.

I hope the above will help you pass the level.

Good luck and happy gaming! 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?