๐Ÿ’žWith a little help from my friends! Earn our Love badge here!
โšฝ๏ธ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿˆ Friends Comm' Together Games! Second competition here!
๐ŸŒด It's ON! Join our Weekend Challenge HERE

(ENDED) ๐Ÿญ Celebrate 'No Diet Day' to win Gold Bars & a Badge!

Comments

• Freddy_Freddy_ Posts: 60,719 Sweet Legend

Thanks for the contest @Miss_Dani very innovative

Nice and simple sundae mine

Vanilla ice-cream fill with strawberry jam (22 red candies) and topped with 3 nice cool blueberry marshmallows

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• istuffistuff Posts: 312 Level 3

@Miss_Dani , Here is my second try Hazel Nut Challenge . If not allowed that's fine.

Color Orange.... 22 wrapped orange candy=44.

Topping 4 striped red, 3 striped yellow with hazel nut whipped cream.

• wykoonwykoon Posts: 6,950 Community Hub Moderator

Helloo @Miss_Dani aka the super creative lady.

I love this contest because it involve dessert, which I've spent some time concocting the sundae recipe.

My chosen candy is purple (my fave color ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ).

Total candies = 46 (16 special candies that include 12 wrapped candies, 1 each of stripe and jelly fish + 14 regular candies)

Here's how my sundae will look like ๐Ÿ‘‡ after adding 46 purple candies, red candied jello, topped with dark blue candied fruit and mint leaves as garnish ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

New to this Community? ๐Ÿค”Here's a guide to help you ๐Ÿงญ

Do you have any issue with the game? ๐Ÿ†˜ Go to our Help Center, contact King Support Team or simply visit any of the Support section of different Community for answer(s)๐ŸŽฏ

For German, French and Spanish speakers, head to our International Corner ๐ŸŒ

๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’› โค๏ธ June is the Love Month in the Community!

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚Humour us! Share your funny stories here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บDance like a ๐Ÿ”

๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ–ŒUnleash your creativity here

Just Play. Have fun. Enjoy the Game ๐ŸŽฎ

• carmenechevarriacarmenechevarria Posts: 561 Level 3

18 orange candies and 3*2=6 special candies. Total 24 candies

• MollySMollyS Posts: 515 Level 4

Hello @Miss_Dani

Good challenge, here is my try. Color purple. 10 solid and 5 striped. Add lots of warm chocolate fudge and peanuts to my sundae please and thanks ๐Ÿ˜‹

• ipeteipete Posts: 2,591 Level 5

Wow! @wykoon that is weird looking board ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I bet you had to be very quick to capture that screenshot before itโ€™s gone ๐Ÿ˜…. Love it! ๐Ÿ˜ Enjoy your sundae ๐Ÿ˜

Haha there is nothing to see here ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• ipeteipete Posts: 2,591 Level 5

Time to make another sundae (#2) @Miss_Dani ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜†

Candy color is CYAN

Ingredients are 30 cyan candies (26 cyan regular candies+ 2 wrapped cyan candies) 2 scoops strawberry ice cream, whipped cream, and cherry on top.

Haha there is nothing to see here ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• wykoonwykoon Posts: 6,950 Community Hub Moderator

@ipete yes, I have to be really fast. I play via laptop so I print screen it ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’• you may try it if you have the app in a laptop and thanks for loving it ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ™Œ

New to this Community? ๐Ÿค”Here's a guide to help you ๐Ÿงญ

Do you have any issue with the game? ๐Ÿ†˜ Go to our Help Center, contact King Support Team or simply visit any of the Support section of different Community for answer(s)๐ŸŽฏ

For German, French and Spanish speakers, head to our International Corner ๐ŸŒ

๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’› โค๏ธ June is the Love Month in the Community!

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚Humour us! Share your funny stories here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บDance like a ๐Ÿ”

๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ–ŒUnleash your creativity here

Just Play. Have fun. Enjoy the Game ๐ŸŽฎ

• CassDCassD Posts: 1,283 Level 3

Hi @Miss_Dani

Here's my third sundae. Not much better than my other two, I think!

Candy: Purple

17 regular candies + 3 striped + 1 Swedish fish = 25

Red, red striped, cyan and orange candies for the topping, along with ice cream and a marzipan flower.

I can't eat sweet stuff often, so it's much more enjoyable to plan a dessert in this way - however inedible it might prove to be!

• Cats4CazCats4Caz Posts: 382 Level 3

Sundae #2

Colour- Purple = 27

• Cats4CazCats4Caz Posts: 382 Level 3
  • siti_payungsiti_payung Posts: 10,325 Level 5

@Miss_Dani Can you help me.. I am not sure what to do...is this right?

Candy color chosen - Purple

Sundae Ingredients - 14 purple candies, 2 fishes, 2 stripes candies and one chocolate bomb

Screenshot - 10 regular purple candies + 2 special purple candies =14 purple candies.

๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ

New norms. Avoid 3C. (Crowded place, Confined space & Close conversation) Do 3W. (Wash hands, Wear mask & Warn new norms)

๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ

๏ปฟ

• aautz1aautz1 Posts: 122 Level 3

I chose orange as my color

14 orange

14 red

8 dark blue

8 light blue

1 stripped candy

4 orange fish

• DGenevieveDGenevieve Posts: 393 Level 3

@siti_payung

Youโ€™ll need at least 20 candies of the same color though. You donโ€™t have enough purple ones, but you do have enough yellow ones. There are 15 regular yellow candies + 3 special ones (2 fish and 1 stripe =6), so the total is 21 yellow candies.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• LoveDachsLoveDachs Posts: 16,300 Level 5
    edited May 5

@Miss_Dani โฃ๏ธ

Hi D...Great contest and concept, ๐Ÿค— love the badge too, you are quite the artist ๐ŸŽจ ๐Ÿ˜‰. Also "love" sundaes ๐Ÿง so will be making others, just wanted one in for the badge.๐Ÿ’ช.

Color is orange ๐Ÿงก & sundae consists of โคต๏ธ

14 regular orange candies

3 wrapped orange (6)

1 fish & 1 coloring ball...both orange (4)

Total 24 orange ๐Ÿงก

Toppings

2 yellow *1 wrapped and 1striped*, 1 cyan striped, 2 red *1 wrapped and 1 fish*.Add some hot fudge and a cherry ๐Ÿ’ or two...and voila'.๐Ÿ˜…

Will be back later with more. Will there be a leaderboard now and again so we can see how many candies are needed to be eligible for the gold bars? Also board cannot be in motion...right? Just want to clarify that point. Thanks D๐Ÿ˜

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.