🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I do not receive lives

Answers

• mp5453_
    mp5453_ Posts: 1 Newbie
    I'm having the same problem with receiving line for my friend I request but they haven't sent any other they don't get my request
  • eddieeimicke
    eddieeimicke Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited October 2018
    I am not receiving lives in the game and sending my friends lives they don't receive them. I am connected to Facebook 
  • eddieeimicke
    I have the same problem. Game has bugs
  • TammBeard
    TammBeard Posts: 2 Newbie
    It sure does. I really enjoy the game but you can't really advance with only 5 lives at a time. I hope they fix it before everyone gets aggravated about this glitch. 
  • gayle0106
    gayle0106 Posts: 8 Level 2
    On candy crush friends saga i had 13 lives from friends,wen I click on them I receive 5, wen I got to get the others there is none,were have they gone??? I have noticed a few other people saying the same thing

• simolady
    simolady Posts: 1 Newbie
    I am having the same problem! I am sending lives and my daughter is sending me lives but they are not appearing anywhere! 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi everyone and thanks for letting us know about a potential issue! 

At the moment, we haven't been able to reproduce the issue and therefore unable to find out the cause. That's why we need your help! 

Could you all please describe me the steps? For instance: Open the game > Play a level > lose a life > Go to accept life > Life not added or Open the game > Play a level > lose a life > Go to accept life > No lives or anything that can make us understand where and when the lives are missing. 

Please let us know anything that can help us understand: Is it that you do not receive lives? Is it that you accept them but they don't get added? Etc.

Ah and also, if any of you know how to record your screen, a video of this would be awesome and really helpful! 

It would also be good to know what device you're playing on, IOS, Android, Windows?

Thanks a lot everyone, looking forward to more info :)
  • eddieeimicke
    I play a levei lose a life i tap on the heart ask friends for lives. After doung that i go back to play after i finish playing i lose an other life then i tap the heart to check no request from friends. No lives. Even after i lose all my lives. No request i receive from my friends. 
  • Ddjanzen49
    Ddjanzen49 Posts: 5 Level 2
    QueenMia, I open game, log in using Facebook,  play my 5 lives then after losing them eventually I go to left hand corner and click on the heart. It asks if I want to send lives to friends,  I send lives then it takes me back to screen with big heart in the middle of the screen with 0 lives and asks if I want to send lives to friends and let's me continue to do this. Since I have downloaded this game and my friends sending me live I have never received a life. I then get out and then go back in and still no lives, then I log out and get completely out,  log back in and still no lives from friends.  
  • Ddjanzen49
    Ddjanzen49 Posts: 5 Level 2
    I am playing on a Samsung Galaxy Android 7. Wife is playing on a Samsung Galaxy Android 8 version 8.0.0

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?