🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Unknown Error message when logging via Facebook on Windows 10 (RESOLVED)

Options
TMcCauley
TMcCauley Posts: 28 Level 2
edited October 2018 in Support
My friend is trying to sign in to the game using Facebook and a red error message saying 'Whoops an unknown error occurred' appears. It's come up twice Eventhough a re-install and un-install has been done. 

Best Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi there,

Actually our Team confirmed that there is an issue with Facebook and Windows 10. We are actively working on it and the problem should be solved by the end of the day. We are very sorry for the inconvenient, but rest assured you will be soon able to join your friends again :)

Thanks for the help in troubleshooting and your patience! It's been highly appreciated :) Have a great day everyone!
  • TMcCauley
    Answer ✓
    Options
    QueenMia said:
    Hi there,

Actually our Team confirmed that there is an issue with Facebook and Windows 10. We are actively working on it and the problem should be solved by the end of the day. We are very sorry for the inconvenient, but rest assured you will be soon able to join your friends again :)

Thanks for the help in troubleshooting and your patience! It's been highly appreciated :) Have a great day everyone!
    Cheers. Just told my friend now. 
  • QueenMia
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi everyone, as I said, it is being dealt with as we speak. The problem might be taking a few more hours to fixed than initially planned but we are doing our best to solve it asap so you guys can spend a happy weekend crushing candies. We are sorry for the inconvenience, but be assured we are working hard as we want to solve the problem as much as you ;) 
  • TMcCauley
    Answer ✓
    Options
    My friend says the game's working normally now. Thank you!  :) 
  • QueenMia
    edited October 2018 Answer ✓
    Options

Answers

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?