🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Sync doesn't work

Options
Jupiter
Jupiter Posts: 19 Level 2
i am at level 173 on my iPhone but my iPad puts me at level 170. Both use the same id and both are logged into King with the same email. I've tried everything to try to sync the iPad to level 173 including reinstalling the app. Please help. 

Best Answer

• Jupiter
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I advanced a level on my iPhone. Logged out of iPad and logged back in and it syncd to the latest level. So you can close this issue  The solution for others is to delete data and reinstall on the device where u can’t log in. You will lose any levels higher than the other device but no other solution exists as far as I know. Thanks for your help. 

Answers

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Options
    @Jupiter is the Ipad connected to data or Wi-Fi? Try deleting app data fully then shut down all the way then reinstall after restarting
  • Jupiter
    Options
    iPad is wifi only. I will try that.  I also tried the solution in the Help where u play a few turns on the incorrect device log out then restart and it didn’t work. Note it automatically deletes app data when you remove the app. 
  • Jupiter
    Options
    Actually I am wrong. I found out how to delete app data from settings iCloud and storage. 
  • Jupiter
    Options
    Did not work. Deleted app data from settings which deleted app too from iPad. Shutdown iPad. Started up and reinstalled app from cloud. Logged in using king account. Still at level 170. 
  • JustPlaying
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Make sure the one at 173 is syncing connected to a good internet signal if on data try wifi.  If you reinstalled the 170 and its pulling 170 then most likely the 173 has not synced up
  • JustPlaying
    edited November 2018
    Options
    dont remove it if its not syncing or it will sync to 170 on reinstall.  try seeing if it will sync try playing 174
  • Jupiter
    Options
    Good point thank you. The 173 on the iPhone is showing my avatar but when I go to log out it only offers to register or log in. When I log in it just spins and doesn’t log in. This is likely the reason 173 isn’t being syncd to the server. I tried both data and wifi. 
  • JustPlaying
    Options
    @Jupiter I am not seeing others with log in issues...  Try shutting down the phone all the way and trying again.. am hesitant to tell you to clear anything because you could loose the levels..  There is a form that can be filled for lost levels but not sure if they would do 3
  • Jupiter
    Options
    Note it is showing the same id on both devices. When I click on the King I see the same number on both. I will try shutting phone down for 30 sec. I just advanced to 174 on the phone but that didn’t make a difference either. It used to work until recently. The syncing was working fine. 
  • Jupiter
    Options
    It did not work. It seems I am logged into both devices with same email and id but they are not syncing. Why does iPad always give me option to log out while iPhone shows a different screen which asks if you want to register and or log in. How do I know if I am logged in. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?