🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Comments

• Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Greetings and salutations fellow Crushers, my name is Alan and I do not have the history some of you do with king games.. But I'm very seriously enjoying friends saga and will try and become a known name in the candy game, an equal to Wonka is a long shot but I intend to bring the heat. My interests are anything interesting and tattoos, as my last name implies I'm fairly intelligent and knowledgeable on many topics. big respect for all veteran crushers, let us learn from each other on our journey through candy kingdom. <3
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    Alansmart said:
    Greetings and salutations fellow Crushers, my name is Alan and I do not have the history some of you do with king games.. But I'm very seriously enjoying friends saga and will try and become a known name in the candy game, an equal to Wonka is a long shot but I intend to bring the heat. My interests are anything interesting and tattoos, as my last name implies I'm fairly intelligent and knowledgeable on many topics. big respect for all veteran crushers, let us learn from each other on our journey through candy kingdom. <3
    Speaking of intelligence, I have an ASD, specifically Asperger's. If you don't know what I'm talking about, visit Wikipedia and look up "Autism spectrum disorder"
  • renatoan
    renatoan Posts: 38 Level 2
    Hello friends,
    I'm from Brazil, city of São Paulo and I'm loving the game "Candy Crush Friends Saga 
    ", but I need lives and friends, here in my country is little publicized and learned sharing the novelty everywhere!

I hope it makes new friends here!
    A hug

------

Olá amigos,
    sou do Brasil, cidade de São Paulo e estou adorando o jogo "Candy Crush Friends Saga 
    ", mas estou precisando de vidas e amigos, aqui no meu pais esta pouco divulgado e esctou compartilhando a novidade em todos os lugares!

Espero faz novas amizades aqui!
    Um abraço
  • MsCeeDee
    MsCeeDee Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hello, I'm new to the community and don't know what I'm doing 😁 I play everyday and need friends to send me lives. Thank you. 
  • QueenCharlene
    QueenCharlene Posts: 30 Level 2
    @MsCeeDee and @renatoan and @Alansmart and @Camolawyer and for anyone else that may be new or that I may not have met yet! Hello 👋🏻 I’m Charlene n would help anyone out with lives if you would add me, I just don’t really know how to add peeps on this new game of CC friends so my apologies! 
  • Camolawyer
    Camolawyer Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited November 2018
    Hey QueenCharlene. Thanks for the offer, I really appreciate it! But from what I read in the Q&A section there's no way to add friends right now by our king account. Hopefully they'll change that in the future but Facebook is the only way right now.
  • Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Hello Charlene, thank you for the welcome and yeah I would also add players from the community if possible.. hope they bring the patch soon.
  • sybuck
    sybuck Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi, my name is Suzette - Zette for short :)  IHave played all the CC's at one time or another and loved them all. I haven't been able to get the game on Facebook - is this the norm? I'm playing on Microsoft :(  I'm just on level 54 but enjoying for the most. I need friends :) 
  • Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4
    Hello Everyone,

My name is Veeresh Babu and I'm from India. I'm an eligible bachelor but don't intend to get married. I quit my job last year as both my sick parents are Senior citizens and too feeble to take care of themselves.
    I'm addicted to playing Subway Surfers and my aim is to get to 200M before the end of 2018. A friend introduced me to CCS around 18 months ago and as of now I have completed all levels and I'm in the waiting room but frankly speaking I have lost interest in saga and don't intend playing it anymore. Now I'm hooked to Friends Saga and eagerly wait for the episodes every Wednesday. 
    Happy crushing everyone. ........
  • Graeme_London
    Graeme_London Posts: 96 Level 3
    Hi I'm Graeme I play all candy crush games on win10 app and mobial phone

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?