🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

🏅Weekly Race - Show us how many levels you've passed this week and collect your badges 🍭

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 40,478 Friends Moderator

Hi @DoggieMason in this thread you get badges when you complete many levels in a week. You can start at any time by posting your current card. You have one week from then on and then post your card again. If you manage to complete 150 levels in a week, you will get 6 badges.

And if you need reactions (no matter which ones), it's best to start giving reactions yourself. This is possible in every discussion. There are also special discussions just for reactions (always read page 1 first to know what you can do). But remember: if you don't give a reaction, you won't get any from others.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend

Hi!

I am now starting the week. Today is Saturday 11 a.m. My current level is 2948.

• Spinnifix
    edited December 2021

interim balance 

from 2948

2978 =30 Level : So it's already a badge with 15 levels.& 30.

• Spinnifix

It is arduous to pass the 150 levels. I only managed 5 levels yesterday. No events and only the 5 lives and a new one every 30 minutes. No lives on friends. 4x videos for an extra life. And couldn't get any further. The quests only accumulate before you get anything. Unfortunately, I've already gambled away the GB. Thanks again for the gifts. First I played 58 levels. I don't think I'll be able to make 150 until 11am on Saturday morning. I'm sorry. In other candy games, there are hours of life and many more boosters. But not much is happening here. It's a shame and sad at the same time.

Should get better🙏

• Spinnifix

I only managed one level today. Played all day and now the tablet is charged with electricity. I wonder how am I supposed to manage 90 levels by 11 a.m. on Saturday morning. To tell Davion that I have to sleep too. I have to try again when there are events in the game. Then if it doesn't work either, that thing is for the money gamblers. And unfair to the free players. I will see it. I can't do more than play. I can only play the way I have life and boosters. I don't have any boosters. See image.😔

• Spinnifix

So, my week is over now and I really played and tortured myself every day. Here is the current picture of it.

I've been thinking for a long time whether it is worthwhile to earn these badges of 150 levels here. So I started very late. I honestly admit it. I tried anyway through the requests from the players. My immotional feeling did not let me down and thus confirmed it. I think very few tried and got through. Many leave it extra because you can't do it. I also think that getting all the badges is only for the money players. So I've only reached halfway. I'm sorry. Something has to be done here for the free players.

Many Thanks

from 2948 - 3013 = approx 65 or 66 levels.

Thus 3 badges 15; 30; 50 Please !!!

• Spinnifix

I read around a bit and saw that the players torment themselves through the week and don't make it! Then why is something like this being offered? Only for money? Sorry There are many players who play for free. It's not nice for the free players. Sorry.😔

• DieOmimi

@MagdalenB you are a hard-working player. Register here for the weekly race by posting the current status of your card. Come back in a week and show how far you've made it.

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 16,955 Level 5

@DieOmimi finally 150 levels in less than a week. Started saturday ended Wednesday

• DieOmimi

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?