🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Get Free piggy bank

Bubba1990
Bubba1990 Posts: 22 Level 2
edited October 2018 in Ideas
We work hard to beat levels and gold goes into piggy bank. I think we should get hold after bank is full
128 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Bubba1990
    Bubba1990 said:
    We work hard to beat levels and gold goes into piggy bank. I think we should get hold after bank is full

• JustSarahNicole
    JustSarahNicole Posts: 3 Newbie
    I agree!! Or at least a trial version of the piggy bank to start for a few days or a week and then you have to pay after the trial period is over... 
  • Bubba1990
    I agree!! Or at least a trial version of the piggy bank to start for a few days or a week and then you have to pay after the trial period is over... 

I meant gold not hold
  • macycat
    macycat Posts: 1 Newbie
    Or at least some accomplishment (2 of the highest ranking candies in one game) bot break open the piggy bank. No way am I paying $4 to get my gold.
  • Bubba1990
    It time consuming you beat board and no gold
  • Bubba1990
    macycat said:
    Or at least some accomplishment (2 of the highest ranking candies in one game) bot break open the piggy bank. No way am I paying $4 to get my gold.

• Bubba1990
    I know right that too high it should be at least a dollar
  • Norther
    Norther Posts: 5 Level 2
    Well the way I see it King still has to make some money because people and servers etc need to be paid. Creating games like this ain't free! :-P On the other hand: 1 gold bar for free every day would be nice so we can regenerate gold bars slowly.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,265 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Norther said:
    Well the way I see it King still has to make some money because people and servers etc need to be paid. Creating games like this ain't free! :-P On the other hand: 1 gold bar for free every day would be nice so we can regenerate gold bars slowly.
    Well said Norther!
    I think sometimes players forget that we can play this game for free. Unfortunately the studio that make their games still have families to feed and bills to pay that making the game generates. They have to find someway of making it pay.

To the players that are not happy we have to pay to open the piggy bank. You are completely missing the point. 

You do not HAVE to open it. You can ignore it and it can sit there. You have not earned any of those bars, they do not belong to you at all. You can carry on your merry way and play to your hearts content as if it wasn't there. 

However. Those of us who do like to have all the little game extras. The boosters and stuff and who will happily support the game and are in a position to at times (as I do realise that not everyone has the money to spend on a game. I don't as often as I would like to as those pesky kids insist on eating lol) do appreciate the fact that King are giving us a chance to earn gold bars at a discount. And that is what the piggy bank is. We get bars we wouldn't otherwise get if it wasn't for having the piggy. I get its not well worded and can be a little tricky to understand, but basically, King profit if we buy, and if we fill the piggy bank, we buy for less real money. On Paradise Bay my daughter has a good offer which saves £7 if she bought without the piggy. King still make money. She has premium currency for extra, everyone is happy :)

I do agree it would be nice if we earned a gold bar every level we go up though. Many none king games do that already. Even the 'Ville games ;) 
  • Bubba1990
    One gold bar a day seem fair

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?