Your opinion matters! Let our Studio know what you think about Candy Friends Quests here!
Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Friends.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Provide more options for extra moves!

Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Legend
Hello everyone! I just got an idea today! There are times when I find myself needing only one extra move to pass a level. However, you only have the option to purchase 5 extra moves for 10 Gold Bars. I think it would be neat if we could have a sel croon as to how many extra moves we want. It could go something like this: 

Whenever you end a level, but didn’t quite complete it, you get a selection as to how many extra moves you would like to purchase: 

1 extra move for 3 gold bars

3 extra moves for 7 gold bars

5 extra moves for 10 gold bars

10 extra moves for 20 gold bars 

Let me know what you guys think! Thank you! 

46 votes

Active Β· Last Updated

Comments

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 7,166 Superstar
    @Joseph45 Great idea! If you need 1 move, why would you pay for 5? You have my vote 😊
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
    🌈
    Check out the first ever Superstar Summer contest and win some gold bars here 😍
    🌈
    Guess my score in Farm Heroes Saga and earn some gold here
    🌈
    Give us your feedback on The Royal Championship in Jelly Saga here
    🌈
    Vote for portal to navigate between levels in Friends Saga here

• rngivetlcrngivetlc Posts: 1
    Good idea Joseph 45 =)
  • wozziewoowozziewoo Posts: 61 ✭✭✭
    I suggested this a few weeks ago, without knowing something similar was already suggested since this is a ways back.

So, You're playing the game & you're 1 move away.  You can clearly see the end.  The last cookie is 1 row above the "chocolate?" You've spread the jam in every square but one,  That last candy heart is 1 space away from the box or w/e it goes into, etc.  However, you're out of moves, so now you have spend your gold for 5 extra moves, when only one is needed, or start over & try again.  I can't tell you how many times I've been "one move away."  I wish there was a way I could use one of the Lollipop hammers after my last move, or "buy" just 1 more move for maybe only 2 or 3 bars.  This is something that would only be used when the goal is clearly seen & accomplished with 1 extra shot.  Not when you are just "close" & maybe a few more moves might help you.

By the way this option would be good on most of the games not just CCFS.

• marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Superstar
    Great idea ! I voted 

Keep crushing it 🍭
  • kalysta1kalysta1 Posts: 51 ✭✭
    I think those ideas are great the option to buy or earn extra moves should definitely be there