Game wont load

Options
frustrated
frustrated Posts: 1 Newbie

Alphabetty saga will not load on my facebook account _ I have followed all the steps in the turorial video and tried an alternate browser.  It is loading for other facebook users on this computer - just not on my account. (Screen comes up saying "loading" gets stuck just under the "n" in loading

Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,351 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi frustrated, I feel your pain!!  My game also gets stuck in the same place (there are quite a few of us with this problem) After about 6 messages to and from the 'help' desk (where they told me to do everything I said I'd already done in my first message to them) I was told my 'problem' was being forwarded to the tech team and it "might take some time"  I have started playing on another facebook account while I wait and passed 100 levels so far.

• Celine_Crook
    Celine_Crook Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have the exact same issues! I also got the message about tech services looking into my account 2days ago and have yet to hear back! 

• Kendra_Bray
    Kendra_Bray Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?