Stuck on Level 22 in AlphaBetty...how in the world do you pop a "blank" bubble???

Options
accalla68
accalla68 Posts: 1 Newbie

I pop ALL the bubbles but the 1 or 2 BLANK bubbles...can't figure out how to get rid of these pain in the butts!? Someone help!

Answers

• msaubrey26
    msaubrey26 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same question. I'm wondering if you need a crown or a tile that sweeps all the letters from that row to clear it out. Hoping to figure it out or hear back from someone. Glad I'm not the only one. If I figure it out, I'll comment back. Good luck! 

• Laura_A._Miniel
    Laura_A._Miniel Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

The blank tiles are like the blanks in Scrabble, they can be any letter in the alphabet. So they are the most useful in my opinion.  The computer will automatically figure out any possible word combination using it.  So say you have the letters R A T and a blank tile.  You would select R - A -(blank)- T and it will eliminate all four tiles as the word RANT or RAFT they are helpful. If there is a word that can be made with the letter combinations the computer's dictionary will figure it out, you just need to put the blank in the right order with the rest of the letters to make a word.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?